Remove 2009 Remove Community Remove Creativity Remove Measurement
article thumbnail

Measurement… Supplemented

Waxing UnLyrical

Waxing UnLyrical personal, possibly poetic, musings on public relations, media, communication, and everything in between About Shonali Measurement… Supplemented October 22nd, 2010 Tweet Last week, Priya Ramesh, CRT/tanaka ‘s director of social media, joined us for the bi-weekly #measurePR chat. The results? Sales of what?

article thumbnail

Four Steps To Optimize A News Release For Google News

Waxing UnLyrical

That said, it’s a difficult balance between creativity and keyword use. Image: Andras Pfaff via Flickr , Creative Commons Was this helpful? Combining creative ability and optimization skills to create compelling, keyword relevant press releases will only prove to be a rewarding public relations effort for your company.

Google 109
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Highlights from the State of Blogging in 2017 Survey

Sword and the Script

This makes sense to me since WordPress is surrounded by a community of developers that created plugins that assist with design, organization, and content distribution – for search and social. This blog was originally penned on Blogger beginning in 2009 and migrated to WordPress in 2012.

Survey 60
article thumbnail

Public Relations Lessons From Jesus, The Apostles And The Bible

Waxing UnLyrical

Waxing UnLyrical personal, possibly poetic, musings on public relations, media, communication, and everything in between About Shonali Public Relations Lessons From Jesus, The Apostles And The Bible December 24th, 2010 Tweet Note: this is not a religious post, and is meant neither to proselytize nor offend. Thanks for sharing!

article thumbnail

Simply The Best

Waxing UnLyrical

Waxing UnLyrical personal, possibly poetic, musings on public relations, media, communication, and everything in between About Shonali Simply The Best November 27th, 2010 Tweet There’s a big difference between being “the best&# and “one of the best.&# Greenbanana - Heather Yaxley Jon (Newman)'s PR 1.5

article thumbnail

What My PR Degree Would Look Like Today

Waxing UnLyrical

I finished my masters degree in PR and corporate communication at the end of 2009 – only 19 months ago. As one great article I read recently from IABC described it, the future communicator must be able to think both creatively and strategically. Funnily enough, they called this the “creative strategist.&#.

Ethics 75
article thumbnail

So Much To Do

Waxing UnLyrical

Image: Louise Docker via Flickr , Creative Commons Thanks so much for stopping by WUL! So much to do So much to know To live, to love, to hurt, to grow. So much to do So much to gain To touch, to hold, come sun or rain. So much to do So much to see I am the future. The future is me. Regardless, thanks for visiting! These fine folk did: Jan.

Tourism 62