article thumbnail

The Essential Role Of Public Relations For Doctors

The Hoyt Organization

Positive Perception The way the public perceives your healthcare facility or private practice will determine if they seek out your services or not. A positive perception is so important in the healthcare sector. Business Growth In our guide to healthcare PR strategies , we stress the importance of measurable objectives.

article thumbnail

The art of winning new business and crisis management: A Q&A with Clyde Group Partner Aubrey Quinn

NewsWhip

BL: The Clyde Group does a great deal of work in healthcare, education, finance, and technology sectors. Success metrics can be a sensitive topic in times of crisis. I appreciate you highlighting these dual roles as it demonstrates that community is important for you and the Clyde Group. ——-.

Groups 78
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Why PR And Marketing Matter Now

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Now is the time to ramp up customer-centric measures like community service and thought leadership – which classic PR programs deliver very well. This is particularly true in the high-value sectors of healthcare and crisis management, but it can hold for nearly any kind of proactive PR.

Marketing 225
article thumbnail

Does Wikipedia Present Risk to your Organization or Industry?

Melissa Agnes

Let’s use the healthcare industry as an example, as their Wikipedia risk is amongst the greatest. Wikipedia’s risk on the healthcare industry. I’m using the healthcare industry as an example in this post because their risk of inaccurate information being mistaken as a trusted, reliable source can be great.

Wikipedia 160
article thumbnail

#CrisisRoundup of Awesome Links: Week of September 8, 2014

Melissa Agnes

This week I’ve been trying to jam two work weeks into one as I’ll be traveling to the middle east next week – Dubai to be precise – to speak to healthcare delegates at a GCC government conference. Crisis Management Resources' Where does time go? What are some great reads that you recommend this week?

article thumbnail

The Seasonal Flu Will Heighten the Risk of Fearbola

Melissa Agnes

It’s important for healthcare organizations and professionals to realize that, with the flu season upon us, and with Ebola symptoms being very common to flu symptoms, the flu season may see an increase in: Emergency room walk-ins (with people panicked that they have Ebola). Flu season may heighten the risk of Fearbola.

article thumbnail

COVID-19: How Our Clients Are Helping

Offleash

Some of us are finding that purpose in giving back, whether it’s delivering groceries to neighbors, volunteering, sending food to healthcare workers on the front lines, sewing masks, or supporting local small businesses. But everyone can find certainty amid uncertainty by cherishing and clinging to a higher purpose.