article thumbnail

Storytelling, Community and Purpose: Finding Balance Within the Tech Industry

The Hoffman Agency

I would spend hours writing fictional narratives in my room, transporting to the imaginary worlds I was creating. I was unsure of what I wanted out of my future but knew it had to involve three key components: storytelling, a strong community and a sense of purpose. At Hoffman, I’m finding that balance.

article thumbnail

Podcasting 2.0 & Web 3.0 with Jennifer Navarrete on Growing Social Now

wiredPRworks

Get transported to the future today with Jennifer Navarrete, aka @epodcaster, and Barbara Rozgonyi, two Social Media Club chapter founders who met via Chris Heuer and Kristie Wells. Her career as a podcast producer, social media strategist, conference organizer, speaker, and community builder well prepared her to recognize the impact Web 3.0

Web 119
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Cristina Commendatore, Editor in Chief of FleetOwner

Bianchi Biz Blog

That was my first experience really using social media and the publication’s website to break news and keep residents in the community informed. Personally, I am most proud of our Women in Transportation series at FleetOwner. I love getting creative in the kitchen and entertaining for family and friends.

Meeting 59
article thumbnail

Lockdown letter: Zoom fatigue, checking in with Maslow and future plans

Stephen Waddington

Pleasure in simple things and new routines A lockdown book or new language may be a tall order but there is pleasure in art, cooking, craft and community. It’s a wonderful community act of craft. We’re using large quantities of flour for flat bread and pancakes. Sticks are gathered on daily walks to make campfires in the back garden.

article thumbnail

Lockdown letter: brainstorming second order COVID-19 effects

Stephen Waddington

We need local, decentralised responses to arts, culture, education and transport. Polarisation of digital privacy - electronic communication has led to a relaxation in attitudes to legislation such as GDPR but it has also highlighted awareness. The exception may be local and hyper local print that connects directly with communities.

Tourism 118
article thumbnail

Behind the Headlines With Ashley Simmons

Cision

In this interview, Ashley discusses how to best leverage data and analytics, establish specific objectives for your communication strategy and be creative and take risks with your public relations efforts. What drew you to the field of public relations and communication?

article thumbnail

What is the High Point Market? First Time Impressions

wiredPRworks

At first glance, High Point appears to be a rolled-up mix of established retail showrooms, event venues, office buildings, architectural jewels, transportation centers, outdoor plazas, and theaters. Walking into High Point, you get a sense of the high energy that characterizes the design community. High Point Showroom Media Tours.