article thumbnail

Quick Summaries to 5 Surveys of PR and Corporate Communications

Sword and the Script

CEOs and business leaders are increasingly recognizing the value of corporate communications; investors say comms can increase company valuations. This week I paused to catch up on reading several other PR and corporate communications surveys that I haven’t had a chance to read yet and summarize them here for you.

Survey 81
article thumbnail

Reputation on social media – Comms must own it or lose it

NewsWhip

I’d like to focus on a particular group who are impacted by this new reality: the professionals charged with protecting corporate reputation. To look at a recent example, the Robinhood-GameStop crisis played out in the media – but also on Twitter , through millions of engagements on Facebook, and of course in communities on Reddit.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to Leverage Emotions to Boost Digital PR

Cision

Fractl, a digital marketing firm, carried out a surveyed of 400 people asking them to record their emotional responses to 100 of the top images from Reddit’s r/pics community. From your corporate leaders to your average employees, involve the people behind your company in your digital PR campaign. Share Relatable Stories.

article thumbnail

Tips on Measuring Community [April #measurePR Recap]

Waxing UnLyrical

At the heart of social PR lies community. So that’s what we focused on for the April #measurePR Twitter chat; how to measure community, how to tell when community-building initiatives are working (and when they’re not), and how community-focused metrics might change over time. Experts in measuring community.

article thumbnail

My Two-Step Secret to Making LinkedIn Your Beeyatch

Waxing UnLyrical

But LinkedIn has a Reddit problem (I’m trademarking that!) Founder and publisher of Waxing UnLyrical, Shonali Burke helps smart businesses make bank by taking their communications from corporate codswallop to community cool™. It’s *the* business social network to have a presence on, right?

article thumbnail

The Importance of Monitoring Your Brand

Prohibition

Numerous multinational corporations use it due to its high effectiveness and systematic order. Whether your brand serves a specific community or an entire nation, the above measure works perfectly for monitoring your brand. Conclusion. Social listening is the futuristic way to manage a brand’s online presence.

Brand 62
article thumbnail

What is Predictive Media Intelligence?

NewsWhip

Predictive engagement data becomes even more useful for reporters and communicators when combined with other information. We combine and provide relevant discussion across social media, so any story’s arc can be seen alongside the latest Reddit discussion about it, the hottest YouTube takes, and the most engaged Twitter commentary.

Media 88