Remove Big Data Remove Community Remove Technology Remove Writing
article thumbnail

How AI is Changing the Face of Marketing

Critical Mention

AI programs identify patterns in massive data sets that ultimately drive successful marketing campaigns. “In the era of big data, we have the need to mine all of that information, and humans can no longer do it alone. Data interpretation (31%). Community building (27%). Client services (36%). Until next time!

Marketing 118
article thumbnail

12 Ideas for Maintaining an Invigorating Professional Life in 2018

PRSay

Learn more about a specific area such as content marketing or big data by attending a local Meetup If you don’t see a Meetup meeting on a topic that you’d like to know more about, then start one yourself. Every day after you wake up and have your coffee, grab a spiral notebook and write down three things you’re grateful for.

Nonprofit 160
article thumbnail

Reverse That PR $H#T

Marketwired

Rebekah Iliff is the Chief Strategy Officer for AirPR, a technology platform to increase PR performance. Previously, she was the CEO of talkTECH Communications, one of the fastest growing tech PR firms in the country. and Entrepreneur, and her contributing writing can be seen in everything from Forbes to the Huffington Post.

article thumbnail

What is Predictive Media Intelligence?

NewsWhip

Predictive media intelligence describes a set of technologies that enable PR professionals and reporters to predict the impact of news stories, consumer trends, and create optimised content, earned media plans, and content distribution plans. . These networks include Facebook, used by 68% of US adults , and Twitter, used by 25%. .

Media 88
article thumbnail

Behind the Headlines With Peter Shafer

Cision

That marketing analytic created credibility, community and creativity to how metrics can make a story come alive. I remember in several jobs that my ability to “listen” in a meeting and capture/synthesize in writing the key points of those meetings for senior executives got me promoted faster and got me assigned to much larger projects.

article thumbnail

Marketing Trends for 2015: Getting Back to Basics

Polaris

‘Tis the season when brands release heart-warming Christmas videos and marketing bloggers write about the best holiday gift ideas , new year’s resolutions and marketing trends for 2015. Technology (think: wearables) will outpace our ability to understand the ethical implications of adopting them.

Trends 135
article thumbnail

How To Research Journalists Before They Research You (And Your CEO)

MaccaPR

A media directory may identify a journalist as covering technology – but is he or she covering Apple’s iPhone apps, or wearable technology, or enterprise level software? So Muck Rack indexes every article that the reporter writes and uses big data to make it quickly searchable.”. Twitter A journalist’s. Here’s the.

How To 121