article thumbnail

PR Advantages of Pitching Trade Press

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Those hours, of course, include studying trade journals, reviews, and analyst reports. A B2B with a new VR (virtual reality) tool for real estate sales should never neglect specialty outlets VR Journal or AR/VR Magazine – as well as real estate trade journals like Realtor Magazine.

Pitching 168
article thumbnail

Are You Ready for the Metaverse?

PRSay

The company says it plans to let anyone “imagine, create and have fun with friends as they explore millions of immersive 3D experiences, all built by a global community of developers.”. The metaverse will go beyond videogames to also include virtual real estate, shopping, work spaces, comedy clubs, high schools, universities and much more.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

MediaPulse | A Weekly Media Round-Up

Cision

Here’s the top media industry stories we’re following this week: The Big News: Mass shooting at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg, Oregon prompts further discussion over gun control ( The Oregonian ); NASA finds water on the red planet, begging the question, is there life on Mars ? Image courtesy of marco monetti on flickr.

article thumbnail

Vital Role of PR for Crypto in 2023: Why Victorious PR Is Perfect

Victorious PR

Victorious PR understands the power of shaping market perception through strategic media placements, thought leadership, and community engagement. By positioning crypto projects as industry leaders and facilitating active community participation, projects can attract attention, build credibility, and drive adoption.

article thumbnail

Managing Media Relations for a Publisher; Off Script No. 32: Rachael Wolensky of ALM

Sword and the Script

The attraction was instant, she says, and at that young age, it was a deciding moment in her determination to pursue a career in either PR or journalism. RW: I work with Family & Community Somerset County (FCSSC) and it has opened my eyes to the need for care in our community. PR, marketing, sales and journalism.

article thumbnail

How OhioHealth increased their newsroom coverage by 889% in one year - Part 2

Presspage

Finding traditional news media harder and harder to reach in the modern age, OhioHealth saw an opportunity to showcase their internal communications stories alongside their media relations efforts to truly create a one stop shop brand journalism website. and "Is this really something that should have that top half of the real estate?"

article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Karn Dhingra, Reporter at Automotive News

Bianchi Biz Blog

Out of journalism school, I worked at the Galveston County Daily News , near Houston. I reported on NASA and crime, local government, League City, the bedroom community close to Mission Control/Johnson Space Center. How long have you been in journalism and how did you get started?