article thumbnail

Virtual experiences, not virtual events

Stephen Waddington

By Lisa Pantelli simplyIC is Europe’s largest digital workplace festival for those working in internal communications, HR, and enterprise communications technology. Delivering a masterclass in virtual events Community We wanted an event which would capture the elements of our in-person event that our attendees enjoy.

article thumbnail

Guest Post: 3 Ways To Promote Your Business

Deirdre Breakenridge

It is also an art, when applied and mastered carefully, that we can use as female business owners to promote our businesses and social enterprises. We wanted to provide news to women to help them launch their startups or scale their enterprises. Develop a community. Maintain the edge. The possibilities are endless.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Influencer Engagement: Finding a Fit

Waxing UnLyrical

Which makes sense given that influencers bridge communications with your publics and help define the public’s attitude and behavior toward your organization’s mission and purpose. Influencers are a critical component of an effective communications campaign. Your community, your influencers and your customers define your brand.

article thumbnail

#19: Building a framework for reputation management

NewsWhip

Reputation risk vs. enterprise risk | Jump to text. Is it isolated in one community or one space or one network? ” Now, none of the air control towers that he radioed had that plan for him, he completely improvised that. Benefits of a framework for managing risk & examples | Jump to text. Chris: Yeah, absolutely.

article thumbnail

8 Questions with Syracuse University’s Sports Legend, Michael Veley

Critical Mention

We left an AM radio station in Syracuse that had been the “Voice of the Orange” for over 50 years. However, we had 48 hours to create and host a championship celebration in the Carrier Dome to honor the team, and then, coordinate a major downtown parade, pep rally and community-wide tribute less than two days later.

Sports 60
article thumbnail

Faces & Markets of PRGN: Hong Kong – Asia’s World City

Bianchi Biz Blog

As one of the world’s leading international financial centers, it boasts a prime geographical location, a gateway to Mainland China, and acts as a conduit for global enterprises looking to tap into the vast Asian markets. This includes print newspapers, digital news sites, television, and radio stations.

article thumbnail

Behind the Headlines With Jody Fisher

Cision

Jody joins the agency with an extensive background in communications. He began as a radio reporter before transitioning to PR in 1999. If I had a billion dollars, I would… pay off my home, fund my kids’ college education and donate to charities doing great work in my local community.