Remove Banking Remove Community Remove Storytelling Remove Writing
article thumbnail

11 Top Reasons to Write a Press Release for ESG

Newsfile

It’s no wonder then that many businesses choose to write a press release about ESG news. Along with this, shareholders and stakeholders expect to see important environmental, social and governance (ESG) communications. Therefore, companies can distribute the following newsworthy press releases as part of their ESG communications.

Writing 52
article thumbnail

Power in Community: Get Public Relations Results through Strategic Alliances

Solo PR Pro

For these organizations, seeking strategic alliances serves their goal of making their communities better places to live and work. While that’s lovely and altruistic, it’s also good for business because they know that their needs – access to a robust workforce and customer base – are best served in a thriving community.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

How to Fill Your Slow-Moving PR Pipeline Pitching Vertical Markets

Rock the Status Quo

I have a local bank client that just started working with me in September. The PR community has growing dialog around the importance of a custom pitch. Put on Your Storyteller Hat. My bank client is a top ten SBA lender in my state who, naturally, funds a high volume of small business loans. That dreaded lull.

Pitching 100
article thumbnail

How to Make Your Email Autoresponders Sizzle More Than Jessica Rabbit

Waxing UnLyrical

I started writing autoresponders like this several years ago, and they’ve done so much more than just let people know where I am/what I’m doing. Do I always write a Jessica Rabbit of an AR? I always ALWAYS mention when I’m likely to reply and what an “urgent” need really is. Of course not.

How To 95
article thumbnail

Will humans have to re-write AI’s draft of history? 42 marketing and communications predictions for 2024

Sword and the Script

Tactically, we feel data storytelling is going to be a key pillar in 2024 – so now is a good time to build the infrastructure to be able to pull that data, analyze and present it on a regular and timely basis.” ” ~ Morgan McLintic , CEO, Firebrand Communications 6. There will be a glut of AI-generated content as well.

Writing 192
article thumbnail

20 PR and Marketing Predictions for 2022

Sword and the Script

I believe when people write predictions, they aren’t just saying what they think will happen but revealing a reflection of sorts. As I’ve done for the last several years , I solicited and compiled a list of predictions from professionals across the PR and marketing community. Brad Marley , Chief Storyteller, Yelram Media .

Marketing 214
article thumbnail

Monday Roundup: Hook Your Audience

Waxing UnLyrical

What You Can Learn About Storytelling from Charity Water. Patrick’s Day quickly approaching, your business has an opportunity to capitalize on some festive holiday marketing,” writes Annie Pilon as she shares some ways to use a popular event such as St. Patrick’s Day Marketing Ideas. Why: “With St.