Remove Banking Remove Community Remove Ethics Remove Interviews
article thumbnail

One key PR ethics lesson from the Pulse nightclub shooting – Ann Marie Varga

Ethical Voices

Pete area, but I’ve worked in agencies, corporations, and my experience spans a variety of industries including academia, banking, government, healthcare, tourism, and utilities. Thinking about your career from circus to healthcare to agency, what is the most difficult ethical challenge you ever confronted?

Ethics 91
article thumbnail

How Can Businesses Create A More Ethical Environment – Erica Salmon Byrne

Ethical Voices

She was one of the first people I interviewed when Ethical Voices launched in 2019, and I figured it was time to have her back, particularly because Ethisphere recently released an updated list of the World’s Most Ethical companies. What are the top ethics issues facing companies? We look at five categories.

Ethics 70
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Ethical Voices - Untitled Article

Ethical Voices

She was one of the first people I interviewed when Ethical Voices launched in 2019, and I figured it was time to have her back, particularly because Ethisphere recently released an updated list of the World’s Most Ethical companies. What are the top ethics issues facing companies? We look at five categories.

Ethics 52
article thumbnail

Muck Rack Lands a Whopping $180 million in Funding [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

Axios , which seems to have done an actual interview, which is rare these days, noted: “The money will also help co-founders, chief executive officer Greg Galant and chief technology officer Lee Semel, as well as early employees, liquidate some of their investment.”. Meltwater reviews “strategic alternatives”.

article thumbnail

15 Up-and-Coming PR and Social Media Marketers to Watch

Communications Conversations

I think about people like LeeAnn Rasachak and Sarah Reckard whom I met more than 10 years ago now (they were one of my first PR Rock Star interviews!). I’ve watched them both grow into fabulous communicators and leaders! Bank (nominated by Monica Wiant). And, they have been for a while now. Justine Perez joined the U.S.

article thumbnail

Do You Believe in Better Business?

Mindful Marketing

and Chair of the Business Roundtable said: “Major employers are investing in their workers and communities because they know it is the only way to be successful over the long term. These modernized principles reflect the business community’s unwavering commitment to continue to push for an economy that serves all Americans.”

article thumbnail

Will humans have to re-write AI’s draft of history? 42 marketing and communications predictions for 2024

Sword and the Script

Performance marketing has led the community to this wild notion that B2B marketing should only engage in measurable tactics. ” ~ Khaner Walker , Senior Director, Corporate Communications, Syneos Health 16. PR people and the clients they represent may see a return to the good old phone (or Zoom) interview.

Writing 194