Remove B2C Remove Community Remove Interviews Remove Local
article thumbnail

How to Social in 2019: Experts Share their Views

Flack's Revenge

Last month I interviewed top PR and social media experts about the challenges facing online marketing. Enter Instagram with its snazzy pix, short captions, easy engagement, and non-stop roll out of exciting new features; and What’s App, that so easily facilitates micro-community building and sharing. Neal: Absolutely!

How To 159
article thumbnail

How to Fill Your Slow-Moving PR Pipeline Pitching Vertical Markets

Rock the Status Quo

I have a local bank client that just started working with me in September. ” Sure enough, two solid weeks of pitching landed two byline articles, and a handful of interviews. A wealth of opportunities, with placements for the most important local publications clustered to hit during a four to six-week period.

Pitching 100
article thumbnail

8 Inspiring Promotional Videos that will Blow your Mind

Prohibition

Video content is a great way to engage your audience and convey promotional messages in an interesting and eye-catching way across both B2C and B2B sectors. Slack provides businesses with a new way to communicate through their app, which is an alternative to calls and emails. Always – #LikeAGirl.

Video 62
article thumbnail

Ann Convery: Featured Panelist at How to Find and Retain New Customers Event

Mora Communications

GLOBAL TO LOCAL. s Silicon Beach community. . Speak your Business works across all marketing channels, including personal introductions, customer and investor pitches, speeches, presentations, sales conversion, and b2b or b2c – online and off. She has worked in over 25 different industries with clients on four continents.

How To 56
article thumbnail

Event Sustainability — The Triple Bottom Line

Landis PR

Organizations are still hosting events to meet business goals but in a more responsible way, but now we are planning with consideration about how the event will impact investors, partners, and attendees, but also its workers, the local community, and the planet. Do Sustainable Events Cost More?

article thumbnail

Confusion, Technology and Talent in Marketing; Off Script #26: Frank Pollock on Fundamentals and What He’s Learned from Working in CPG

Sword and the Script

It’s equal parts learning, networking, sharing and giving back to the community. All the better he came highly recommended, and I’m sure glad he did because this interview doesn’t disappoint. He is Frank Pollock and he’s my guest in this excellent edition of this interview series. Today he’s on his own. In a word: confusion.

article thumbnail

6 Awesome Examples of How To Leverage Corporate History in Brand Storytelling

MaccaPR

Corporate histories are important to customers, employees, business partners, and community members. Brands of all kinds, whether B2B or B2C, have made the ultimate investment in telling their corporate stories by erecting museums, temples paying tribute to their past. Source: Unzipped ). Branded History Museums. Source: GNP Company).