article thumbnail

Social Media Intelligence Can Boost the Bottom Line

The Proactive Report

With the goal of creating a community they could listen to Rosetta Stone started a Facebook page and actively gathered a large number of their customers there. We would not have discovered this new direction without building a community of our customers and really listening to their voices and their concerns.”. Small Business Version.

article thumbnail

These were the top scoring Reddit posts in April 2022

NewsWhip

So in this blog, we will look at the communities that have the highest score (i.e. r/memes was a particularly successful community in terms of the highest score. r/AskReddit was the community that had the most discussion. The highest scoring Reddit communities of April 2022. Let’s look at the data.

Reddit 78
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

These are the local publishers getting engagement in the U.S. and U.K.

NewsWhip

We thought it unfair to include these in our overall analysis but include them here for comparison. . There is some debate over whether the London Evening Standard constitutes a truly local publisher, but we include it here for the purposes of comparison. publishers received. Benedict Nicholson. appeared first on Newswhip.

Local 88
article thumbnail

Hopes, Dreams and Sage Advice: 40+ Marketing and PR predictions for 2023

Sword and the Script

And, given the vast amount of time I pour into writing about PR technology , I’m really pleased with the long list of contributions from the PR technology vendor community. a) Many community newspapers going away and hopefully still being available in some kind of online format. Strengthening community-building and connections.

Marketing 196
article thumbnail

The NewsWhip Pulse Episode 1 Recap

NewsWhip

For comparison, news about President Trump on the week of his acquittal in the Senate saw only around 230 million engagements. . People were also very open to positive stories, on a personal and community level. This extended to brands too, and was particularly resonant when it was brands extending their work to help in the community.

Web 78
article thumbnail

#InnovateNow With Mercy Chikowore: The Power of Passion

Cision

The Zimbabwe native received her bachelor’s in print journalism from Claflin University, and later received her master’s in communication from Johns Hopkins University. ​​ How do you innovate PR? It’s such a great way to connect not only with reporters but fellow PR professionals and new communities.

Reddit 120
article thumbnail

Collision’s Audacious Return to Toronto

Flatiron Communications

As impressed as the number of fourth estate influencers, they pale in comparison to the volume of venerable VC firms looking for potential portfolio companies. I gravitated to the Centre Stage, but checked out the PandaConf (ad/marketing), and FourthEstate (media/journalism) stages. They don’t care. They’re lying on purpose.