Remove Advertising Remove Community Remove Real Estate Remove Technology
article thumbnail

PR Advantages of Pitching Trade Press

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

While a feature in The Verge reaches a broad demographic of tech enthusiasts, a similar story in AI Magazine (published by the Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence) will target the AI community: engineers, entrepreneurs, experts, and fans of artificial intelligence. Trade pubs are a community network.

Pitching 168
article thumbnail

Why You Need a Top Crypto-Savvy PR Firm for Your Launch

Victorious PR

Maybe you are a crypto startup or have created a new NFT or even blockchain technology. Some tend to go it alone and may lean towards traditional advertising. But, PR is essential to the mainstream adoption of blockchain technology. PR has a much more targeted strategy than advertising to help your company become heard.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Multi-Industry Benefits of a PR Firm

Victorious PR

PR differs from advertisement in a number of ways, but one of the biggest is that a PR firm isn’t going to simply pay sites to display an ad of your business. It has branched into biotech, pharmaceuticals, vaccines, medical technology, and more. What is the local community like? In the U.S. What is the cost of enrollment?

article thumbnail

The Multi-Industry Benefits of a PR Firm

Victorious PR

PR differs from advertisement in a number of ways, but one of the biggest is that a PR firm isn’t going to simply pay sites to display an ad of your business. It has branched into biotech, pharmaceuticals, vaccines, medical technology, and more. What is the local community like? In the U.S. What is the cost of enrollment?

article thumbnail

The Multi-Industry Benefits of A PR Firm?

Victorious PR

article thumbnail

Why Social Media Platforms and Apps are Crucial to Marketing Your Brands

ReimaginePR

Heck, even having a simple social media page isn’t enough; you need to have multiple social media platforms to reach a wide enough audience, and those platforms need to be managed in such a way that it brings your customers together into a self-sustaining community that your company engages with on the ground level. Tall order?

article thumbnail

Maxim Behar for MeTV: PR is Changing Every Single Day

Maxim Behar

So, I started my small one-man show advertising agency that produced souvenirs, business cards, and calendars. They gave me a big book about advertising and public relations and said there was no other public relations company in my country, so I shall do my best to learn the business. This is the largest PR community in the world.