Remove 2006 Remove Community Remove Journalism Remove Writing
article thumbnail

On Thursday, June 21st, #PRStudChat Discusses “How to Communicate Your Research”

Deirdre Breakenridge

ET, #PRStudChat sponsored by Spin Sucks community members will gather for an in-depth Twitter discussion on “How to Communicate Your Research.” Joining us as our special guest and co-host is Kevin Anselmo (@KevinAnselmo ) the Founder and Principal of Experiential Communications. Why should you communicate research?

article thumbnail

Corporate PR Index: Two Cool New Indices Track Corporate Reputations and Risk Exposure to Misinformation [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

As I write this the brand most exposes to misinformation risk include Tesla, JP Morgan, Coca-Cola, McDonald’s and Disney. Lokey grew the company from a single office in San Francisco in 1961 into a worldwide communications leader. It was acquired by Berkshire Hathaway in 2006. Meltwater rolls out an online customer community.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

One IPO, One M&A and the Best Media Monitoring Solutions for 2021 [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

Things are definitely picking up though and from where I sit, there’s a renewed sense of optimism across the PR and marketing community. Linkfluence was founded in 2006 has 150 employees in seven offices, with headquarters in Paris. Little did we know we’d be in that place for more than a year. click image for higher resolution).

Media 106
article thumbnail

What Are the New Rules of Marketing and PR?

wiredPRworks

Thanks to David for writing the book, including me in the first one – such an honor!, Barbara Rozgonyi leads CoryWest Media, a creative marketing communication consultancy that attracts attention, builds brands, and connects communities. And, he even added links to their sites. About Barbara Rozgonyi.

Marketing 118
article thumbnail

Back to School! 3 Solo PR Pros on Becoming an Adjunct Instructor

Solo PR Pro

My first adjunct position was at Texas Christian University, teaching PR Writing. After I moved to Mississippi, I started teaching at Tulane’s Biloxi campus in 2006. Courses taught: Principles of Public Relations, Public Relations Writing, Communications Ethics, Media Relations, Campaigns (graduate program).

Education 107
article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Philip Nussel, Web Editor at Automotive News

Bianchi Biz Blog

And several of our success stories now compete against us at world-class news organizations such as The Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg News, among others. This event serves as an excellent way for automakers, suppliers, dealers and others to give back to the community. I have been in journalism my entire life.

article thumbnail

Life As A SOJC PR Game Changer Speaker: Reflections on visit to UO

Karen Freberg

The PR Game Changer Speaker Series is a new initiative the University of Oregon’s School of Journalism and Communication where they bring in speakers who are “changing the game” for the PR field. I was in Eugene in 2006 where I was competing in the Pac 10 (now 12) Championships for USC.