article thumbnail

Self-Employed Health Insurance – Your Questions Answered

Solo PR Pro

One of the most vexing challenges facing many self-employed solo and small businesses is health insurance – and this challenge has only become more complicated in recent years. We addressed top questions from the community, including: 1. Is it a factor even if I go with a private insurer? What is Open Enrollment?

article thumbnail

Latin American PR Leaders on New Communication Essentials

PRSay

Gallo, head of communications and public affairs, Latin America, at the Zurich Insurance Group. A brand’s communications should remain “simple, short and concrete,” he said. Communication that builds trust promotes “a healthy public space where ties are strengthened and a more fruitful sense of community is developed,” he said.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Preserving Authenticity: The Nuances of Ethical Storytelling in Advocacy Communications – Zainab Chaudary

Ethical Voices

I met her at a great session on AI and political communications hosted by Peter Loge at George Washington University. What is the most difficult ethical challenge you ever confronted? The community also didn’t always know what was strategically sound or how to get media attention. That momentum was amazing.

Ethics 70
article thumbnail

How to Ensure that the Marketing Program for a Rehab or Mental Health Center Maintains Compassion

5W PR

There are a few strategies to ensure that marketing campaigns for rehab and mental health centers prioritize compassion, empathy, and ethical practices, while effectively reaching and engaging the target audience. It can be used to demonstrate the center’s commitment to supporting the community. This approach helps build trust.

article thumbnail

LinkedIn Social Selling for MDRT Financial Services and Insurance Pros

wiredPRworks

I'm excited to present LinkedIn social selling marketing strategies for financial services and insurance pros at MDRT's annual conference in Vancouver!! My ties to the life insurance and financial services industry run deep – going back to being a national sales trainer for a life insurance company. Here's my press release.

article thumbnail

Navigating global risks: opportunities for corporate communicators to drive positive change

Wadds Inc.

With the right mindset, preparation and action, leaders can use risk management, crisis preparedness and resilience-building to unlock considerable latent value, rather than viewing them as irksome and costly insurance policies,” said Cartwright.

article thumbnail

Urgent: Here’s How Organizations Can Get Back to Business Sooner Than Later

Stern + Associates

businesses and communities can be up and running again depends on a plan of action from state governors. They can also find ways to subsidize investments by labs to expand capacity, to help untangle medical insurance complications so tests are covered, and to prompt innovations in testing.”. How soon U.S.