Remove Brand Remove Community Remove Public Affairs Remove Travel
article thumbnail

Research, Communication Crucial Before Collaborating With Influencers

PRSay

In my view, Kelley’s performances and social media brand demonstrate that active-duty service members can also pursue off-duty passions as artists. The successful collaboration with this travel influencer produced several posts on two of her social media accounts, allowing us to reach a younger demographic of possible recruits.

article thumbnail

Behind the Headlines With Connie Partoyan

Cision

I am also excited to lead a team of extremely talented individuals and to work with some of the most respected brands in America. A lot has changed in that time, especially in how companies, associations and organizations approach public affairs and government affairs. and in local communities. I came to D.C.

article thumbnail

Helsinki, Finland – Growth Path Ahead

Landis PR

Finland is looking for investments particularly in bio & circular economy, cleantech, health & wellbeing, ICT & digitalization and travel. For us, communications is the world’s most powerful tool for change. Finns are always looking for new ways to do things. Flow has done extensive environmental work.

Radio 64
article thumbnail

Behind the Headlines With Peter Shafer

Cision

Is your brand communication sparking conversations…or falling on deaf ears? Peter Shafer, partner at Brunswick Group, says to stand out brands need to engage their audiences in a dialogue and ensure it is not one-sided. With so much content saturating the marketplace, how can brands stand out? Great question.

article thumbnail

The 4-1-1 on the (Not So) New Marketing Trend: Influencer Marketing

Waxing UnLyrical

In simple terms, influencer marketing is word-of-mouth marketing where third-party persons with an established and engaged audience share information about brands they like or don’t like. Then, just as with journalists, we cannot expect to control what influencers do or what they say about our brand. So, what is influencer marketing?

Trends 77
article thumbnail

PR Ethics: From Client Selection to AI Challenges – KayAnn Schoeneman

Ethical Voices

I had an amazing decade there in a number of different careers leading research for North America, Public Affairs in the Washington Office for Ketchum. Throughout my career, the common threads that have pulled through it are being a communicator and an advocate. That’s how I got pulled into grassroots work.

Ethics 75
article thumbnail

Lack of women leaders in PR? Not in Minneapolis!

Communications Conversations

Literally an institution in the local PR community. Dustee Jenkins, vice president-communications, Target. Amanda Brinkman, chief brand and communications officer, Deluxe. This superstar has held leadership positions at Allianz and United Health Group, before becoming Deluxe’s chief brand officer.