Remove Agency Remove Community Remove Local Remove Public Affairs
article thumbnail

How public relations responded to COVID-19

Stephen Waddington

Practitioners helped build audiences for research projects, spearheaded hackathons, led the NHS communication response, underpinned support for NHS workers, vaccine uptake, community engagement, and business support. A celebrity engagement programme by agency Ready 10 led to more than 13,000 spaces being listed on JustPark for free.

Publicity 131
article thumbnail

Helsinki, Finland – Growth Path Ahead

Landis PR

Key Expertise of Ellun Kanat Ellun Kanat is a visionary change agency that helps organizations navigate their ways through turbulence and instability – and helps them find inspiring opportunities as well as enjoy the ride! For us, communications is the world’s most powerful tool for change. Flow has done extensive environmental work.

Radio 52
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Behind the Headlines With Ashley Simmons

Cision

It made sense that I should be in the nation’s capital to study public affairs and obtain more real-world experience, so I moved to D.C. It made sense that I should be in the nation’s capital to study public affairs and obtain more real-world experience, so I moved to D.C. I’ve never looked back.

article thumbnail

The Intersection Of Public Relations And Public Policy: A Strategic Approach

Landis PR

Unlike those involved in federal politics, local and state officials are more regularly out and about in their communities, presenting frequent opportunities for direct, ongoing engagement. The other major opportunity for PR pros in the public policy world is to contribute to thoughtful, coordinated messaging.

article thumbnail

Behind the Headlines With Travis Taylor

Cision

I’m going to push the boundaries of what clients expect from a public relations agency. Everything we do, from multicultural engagement and community building to corporate communications, reputation management and crisis communications, is built on the foundation of our “Brand PR” approach.

Nonprofit 120
article thumbnail

Behind the Headlines With Steve Majors

Cision

Your communication is only as strong as your relationships. Steve Majors, vice president, communications at Communities in Schools, says in order to find opportunities and tell your brand’s story effectively, you need to make good connections. You’ve held several positions in television news.

article thumbnail

Getting hired and ahead in marketing and PR

Stephen Waddington

Content creation and relationships Danielle Whitfield started her career as a journalist at a news agency called North News and Pictures. Christian headed to London to work at an agency called Freuds before heading back north to work for a local agency. The agency works for clients including Lynx, Levi’s and Marmite.