Remove 2012 Remove Community Remove Internal Remove Interviews
article thumbnail

Meet PRSA Board of Directors Nominee Jeff Wilson, APR

PRSay

Each week this fall, PRsay will interview one of the nominees for the 2021 PRSA Board of Directors. Some of the areas that I’m particularly interested in are diversity, equity and inclusion; international growth for the Society; and mentorship with PRSSA. What’s top of mind now in the Richmond PR community? .

Meeting 156
article thumbnail

An Interview with Richard Bistrong, CEO, Front-Line Anti-Bribery LLC

Critical Mention

I would do so via a live satellite feed, providing insights, and sharing my experiences at international conferences from London to Shanghai. That honor and experience dramatically increased my exposure to the anti-bribery and compliance community. Most of this happened in the U.S. When I was asked to speak outside of the U.S.,

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

MeasurePR Enters 2012

Waxing UnLyrical

Last week we held the first #measurePR chat of 2012. So the chat was a community chat or, as I like to call them, a fireside chat. Inside PR did an interview with me when I was at the PRSA International Conference last year, and it’s finally up, in case you’d like to have a listen. MeasurePR Enters 2012.

article thumbnail

Monday Roundup: International Women’s Day

Waxing UnLyrical

Yesterday was International Women’s Day ( marked for the first time in 1911 , and for the first time on March 8 in 1914… the more you know …). Six marketing lessons for International Women’s Day. International Women’s Day: This Is What It Really Means To Act #LikeAGirl.

article thumbnail

How Harry’s very LA relaunch has only just begun

Mark My Words

Now people desire to give back and give back support to the community.” It was not a hard internal sale. This is all about the ongoing narrative, now,” adds Borkowski, referencing the Oprah Winfrey interview in which the Sussexes raised serious concerns about the Royal family’s handling of racism and mental health issues.

article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Vesna Brajkovic, Managing Editor of Heavy Duty Trucking & TruckingInfo.com

Bianchi Biz Blog

I’ve written a story at least once a week since 2012 when I walked into the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater’s independent, student-run newsroom unannounced asking for an assignment. It was an internal struggle deciding because I felt my heart was in community stories. Pictured with a Freightliner Cascadia Sleeper).

Meeting 82
article thumbnail

Entertainment & Sports Section New Member Spotlight

PRSay

Isabelle McLemore – Senior Director, Global Corporate Communications, UFC. Coming out of college I came across an opportunity as a communications intern at Tennis Canada. How do we want to engage people in the community so in the lead up to there is excitement, there’s fun? They are speaking on our behalf.

Sports 68