Remove 2020 Remove Community Remove Ethics Remove Privacy
article thumbnail

Content analysis tool BuzzSumo adds journalist database for SMBs [PR tech sum no. 48]

Sword and the Script

Meltwater gamifies customer community. Meltwater added a rewards program to its online customer community. Members will be able to earn status by actively contributing to the community and then receive branded gifts. Meltwater announced six principles to govern the ethical development of AI. Content picks PR ethics.

Analysis 151
article thumbnail

How AI Will Define the Future of Everything

Stern + Associates

But she emphasizes we must ensure the ethical development of these increasingly prevalent technologies. “AI We need to be able to get the benefits of AI while ensuring broad access and without sacrificing privacy.” How do you get all the benefits of AI without losing privacy or being manipulated by corporate greed?”

Privacy 85
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Blog Contest Winner: How The FEEL Model Can Get You Closer to Your Goals

Deirdre Breakenridge

I scored lowest (love of mission) in the area that I expected and higher (or highest) in those areas that I expected (empathy and ethics), as well. Not that being a private person is a ‘bad’ thing, it’s just that I tend to use that privacy as a way to shut people out (i.e., If anything, it showed me where I could ‘go’ from here.

Blogging 239
article thumbnail

PR software vendors are starting to talk security in generative AI pitches [PR Tech Sum No. 46]

Sword and the Script

This means my last summary of PR tech news was in early June – and in the eight weeks since, there’s been a number of annucments from the solution provider community. The PR software community has taken note and they are responding. A code of ethics isn’t a bad idea. It makes sense. click image for higher resolution) 5.

Software 128
article thumbnail

Hopes, Dreams and Sage Advice: 40+ Marketing and PR predictions for 2023

Sword and the Script

And, given the vast amount of time I pour into writing about PR technology , I’m really pleased with the long list of contributions from the PR technology vendor community. a) Many community newspapers going away and hopefully still being available in some kind of online format. Strengthening community-building and connections.

Marketing 196
article thumbnail

10 Best Speaker Quotes from MAICON

PR 20/20

During a panel surrounding Ethics and Artificial Intelligence, RJ Taylor kept it simple. He reminded marketers to stick to their core values when navigating personalization, privacy, and consumer interests in a fast-changing world. Mark Your Calendar: MAICON 2020. We’re already looking forward to MAICON 2020.

article thumbnail

Archie’s first podcast: Meghan and Harry feature 19-month-old son in star-studded first Spotify episode and coax him into wishing listeners a Happy New Year in his American accent

Mark My Words

Harry and Meghan, who have fiercely defended Archie’s privacy since his birth in May 2019 and filed a lawsuit this year to fight to protect it, encourage their son to talk into the microphone, with Harry telling him: ‘You can speak into it.’ ’ Meghan also asks: ‘Archie, is it fun?

Privacy 60