Remove Big Data Remove Community Remove Measurement Remove Writing
article thumbnail

Behind the Headlines With Peter Shafer

Cision

In this interview, Peter discusses how brands can better engage audiences, improve their measurement practices and quantify their communication efforts. Why is measurement and analytics such a difficult area for marketers? Measurement and analytics are evolving every day and it is tricky to keep up with.

article thumbnail

12 Ideas for Maintaining an Invigorating Professional Life in 2018

PRSay

Emphasize projects where you had a measurable impact on your organization. Learn more about a specific area such as content marketing or big data by attending a local Meetup If you don’t see a Meetup meeting on a topic that you’d like to know more about, then start one yourself. Make sure it’s two pages or less. Be grateful.

Nonprofit 160
article thumbnail

Marketing Trends for 2015: Getting Back to Basics

Polaris

‘Tis the season when brands release heart-warming Christmas videos and marketing bloggers write about the best holiday gift ideas , new year’s resolutions and marketing trends for 2015. Big data will allow us to measure everything—and as a result, nothing, if we don’t carefully select the metrics important to our business.

Trends 135
article thumbnail

Reverse That PR $H#T

Marketwired

STEP 2: Stop thinking about a pitch or press release, start thinking about the best format to communicate with your audience, customer, employees, etc. STEP 3: Stop thinking about sheer volume of outputs, start thinking about the how you’re going to measure the performance of the formats you put out through channels. She holds a B.A.

article thumbnail

Creative Storytelling: Picture This: It’s Not Just the Words – It’s What You Do with Them

Waxing UnLyrical

It’s talk-show-meets-freak-show with popular contemporary music added in for good measure. “The goal is to talk to and through people and to build a community where the value of belonging is measured in how people feel and what they can do differently as a result of your engagement.” I still have my notes.).

article thumbnail

Monday Roundup: #AMECSummit Rockstars

Waxing UnLyrical

So what better way to kick the week off than to feature some of the world-class speakers and their thoughts on integrated communications, which is the theme of this year’s Summit? PR Measurement and Evaluation – an interview with Richard Bagnall. Why: “Our mission is to educate about measurement best practice.

article thumbnail

#measurePR Recap (June 2018): Lessons from Millennials and Generation X

Waxing UnLyrical

As Generation Z attends college and begins to enter the PR workforce, what better time than the present to reflect on how measurement has been taught and implemented by two generations prior. They let me take hold and run with social media, campaigns and the like where I learned early the value of measuring and evaluating #measurePR.