Remove Advertising Remove Community Remove Real Estate Remove Study
article thumbnail

Standing up for real estate mogul Kris Lindahl: 4 reasons I love his marketing approach

Communications Conversations

The (overly) popular real estate mogul has been seen on bus sides, billboards and even in the sky (over Allianz Field and Target Field recently) via his airplane giveaways. But, as I started researching Kris Lindahl for myself (I used him/his company as a case study in my class at the University of St. God dammit. This is rare.

article thumbnail

PR Advantages of Pitching Trade Press

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Those hours, of course, include studying trade journals, reviews, and analyst reports. A B2B with a new VR (virtual reality) tool for real estate sales should never neglect specialty outlets VR Journal or AR/VR Magazine – as well as real estate trade journals like Realtor Magazine.

Pitching 168
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Why You Need a Top Crypto-Savvy PR Firm for Your Launch

Victorious PR

Some tend to go it alone and may lean towards traditional advertising. The blockchain and metaverse are intricate industries that need to be studied and learned. PR has a much more targeted strategy than advertising to help your company become heard. Positive Community Relationships. Get the word out.

article thumbnail

The Multi-Industry Benefits of a PR Firm

Victorious PR

PR differs from advertisement in a number of ways, but one of the biggest is that a PR firm isn’t going to simply pay sites to display an ad of your business. What is the local community like? Who are the professors of a given field of study? In the U.S. In the U.S. What is the cost of enrollment? What are the class sizes?

article thumbnail

The Multi-Industry Benefits of a PR Firm

Victorious PR

PR differs from advertisement in a number of ways, but one of the biggest is that a PR firm isn’t going to simply pay sites to display an ad of your business. What is the local community like? Who are the professors of a given field of study? In the U.S. In the U.S. What is the cost of enrollment? What are the class sizes?

article thumbnail

The Multi-Industry Benefits of A PR Firm?

Victorious PR

article thumbnail

#20: Building the bridge between infrastructure and data-driven media intelligence

NewsWhip

So, whether it’s the political, the regulatory, the legal, the community, the media aspect, you have to be thinking about where there’s tools and technology and analytics that line up with each of those segments so that we can really have a comprehensive view of the situation around a particular project. Talking Points.

Data 78