Remove 2015 Remove Community Remove Content Marketing Remove Storytelling
article thumbnail

Recap: 9 Top Takeaways from New Media Expo (#NMX) 2015

Cision

We received tons of great info on content creation , storytelling and writing, so below we highlighted some of the best takeaways: 1. Content is habit. Anyone can write, but in order to be great at content, and have your content produce results, you have to make it a habit. Writing is appetite. You have to earn it.

Media 120
article thumbnail

Monday Roundup: PRSA Counselors Academy 2015

Waxing UnLyrical

Emergency surgery prevented me from traveling to Laguna this past week for PRSA Counselors Academy 2015 … gah! Importance of storytelling for your organization. Why: “I think ‘community’ was just becoming a social media buzzword at the time. Emergencies never happen at a convenient time, do they?

article thumbnail

Monday Roundup: Best WUL Guest Posts of 2015

Waxing UnLyrical

Five Observations Gained from Starting an Online Community. Storytelling through the Eyes of a Child. You are never too old to apply the lessons learned from stories to your business strategy,” writes Karelyn Lambert as she shares “lessons learned from storytelling to children that can easily be used by your brand.”

article thumbnail

20 PR and Marketing Predictions for 2022

Sword and the Script

As I’ve done for the last several years , I solicited and compiled a list of predictions from professionals across the PR and marketing community. We are going to see more journalists build their own paid content channels – with or without backing from media outlets. Brad Marley , Chief Storyteller, Yelram Media .

Marketing 215
article thumbnail

The Top PR Trends For 2017

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

According to a 2015 Chief Communications Officer survey by Korn Ferry , CCOs in the U.S. Today’s PR programs are less about selling and more about telling… stories that engage prospects or customers, and visual storytelling is hotter than ever. But PR itself is gaining influence, and rapidly. The takeaway for PRs?

Trends 124
article thumbnail

Are we still over-relying on media relations?

Communications Conversations

I’m talking about the broader scope of PR here–media relations, content marketing, social media marketing, community relations, etc. Consider the following: Investments in content marketing continue to rise. Content partnerships with major media outlets are taking off.

article thumbnail

The Secret to Social Engagement

prTini

For all the talk about storytelling, content marketing and “humanizing brands” — it’s not nearly as effective if the brand can’t participate in real-time dialogue. From May 7th-July 3rd, 2015 he sent 959 tweets to brands reading “I love you [brand Twitter handle] #brandlove.”

Retail 28