Remove 2014 Remove Community Remove Print Remove Storytelling
article thumbnail

Adapting Strategies for Effective Storytelling in the Social Media Era

PRSay

What is unique about my position is that I sit within the our Portland Newsroom – consisting of our PR, Social and Analytics team – so I work hand in hand with my PR leads, Social Strategists, Community Managers and Analytics lead. This could be a great way for storytellers to communicate their messages to the right audiences in real time.

article thumbnail

The Top PR Trends For 2017

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Today’s PR programs are less about selling and more about telling… stories that engage prospects or customers, and visual storytelling is hotter than ever. Google quietly filed a patent in 2014 that many in the search business feel presages an actual formula for tracking implied links. Everything is measurable and measured.

Trends 124
article thumbnail

The Case for Nonprofit Storytelling

Waxing UnLyrical

Storytelling: whether you’re in PR, marketing or a like-minded communications discipline, it’s stories that affect change. Nonprofit Storytelling: The Opportunity. The Science of Storytelling. Back in 2014, two researchers, Keith Quesenberry and Michael Coolsen, published a study. Guest Post by Mike Connell.

article thumbnail

7 Superior Podcasts for Super Listeners Eyeing the Big Picture

Sword and the Script

Started in 2005 as “The Wall Street Journal this Morning,” and nearly shuttered amid a reorganization in 2014, the show got a second life with an acquisition by Compass Media Networks. This program does for podcasts, what native ads have done for online print. This Morning with Gordon Deal. (~30 30 minute daily program).

Radio 60
article thumbnail

The Top 10 Books of 2016 (According to Zude)

ZudePR

Their lasting power lies in the fresh, imaginative, daring, surprising storytelling of their creators. ” This book, his fourth, is a compilation of the most insightful verbatim unscripted answers he’s given to his community during the live q+a element of his YouTube show. All 160 episodes since July 2014.

Writing 84
article thumbnail

20 Insightful PR and Marketing Predictions for 2018

Sword and the Script

Also see: PR and Storytelling; Off Script #7: Lou Hoffman. 13) Data says it’s fit to print. An increase in the data driven arms race and for many to return to analog or print options to cut through the digital noise.”. December 2014: 6 Pragmatic Content Marketing Predictions for 2015. Lou Hoffman | The Hoffman Agency.

Marketing 104
article thumbnail

Media relations is thriving

Stephen Waddington

Much of the modern public relations business grew up out of media relations and publicity, rooted in storytelling and editorial engagement. Shortly after the publication of his book, the public relations profession spotted the opportunity to communicate with publics at scale via the media rather than direct public engagement.