Remove 2014 Remove Community Remove Customer Service Remove Leadership
article thumbnail

The Myth Of The Social CEO

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

One of the better studies is from 2016, with data collected in 2014 – quite a long time in digital media years. As PR experts know, social sites are communities, and they can be tools for listening to media, customers and stakeholders. Entrepreneurship, leadership, culture, and diversity are always fruitful topics.

article thumbnail

Discussing the Divide Between Police and Their Communities, on The Police Podcast

Melissa Agnes

There is currently a huge divide between police officers / agencies and the communities they serve. A divide that unfortunately grew in 2014 and that I hope to see begin to bridge itself in 2015. The industry needs an emergence of leadership that is seriously lacking right now. podcast, called The Police Podcast.

Community 100
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

PR Metrics Deconfuzzled.

Rock the Status Quo

Corbett (@gerardcorbett) July 10, 2014 And important to understand not only *what* to measure, but *why*. Louis (@IABCstl) July 10, 2014 Q: You often talk about measuring outputs, outtakes & outcomes as PR metrics. ” Ask, “How will this help my biz increase revenue, lower costs, or improve customer service?”

article thumbnail

The Extra Mile PR Strategy: Wow Your Customers

Doctor Spin

A family staying at the Ritz-Carlton on Amelia Island, Florida, experienced the hotel’s customer service when their son’s beloved stuffed giraffe, Joshie, was accidentally left behind. Stuffed giraffe shows what customer service is all about. Ritz-Carlton. 2012, May 17). link] Nordstrom. 3 Nordstrom, Inc.

article thumbnail

Hopes, Dreams and Sage Advice: 40+ Marketing and PR predictions for 2023

Sword and the Script

And, given the vast amount of time I pour into writing about PR technology , I’m really pleased with the long list of contributions from the PR technology vendor community. a) Many community newspapers going away and hopefully still being available in some kind of online format. Strengthening community-building and connections.

Marketing 196
article thumbnail

The Top PR Trends For 2017

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

According to a 2015 Chief Communications Officer survey by Korn Ferry , CCOs in the U.S. Google quietly filed a patent in 2014 that many in the search business feel presages an actual formula for tracking implied links. Thought leadership is more important than ever. The takeaway for PRs? The lines keep blurring.

Trends 124
article thumbnail

The “social CEO”: How AmFam’s Jack Salzwedel manages his social media profiles

Communications Conversations

I also serve as a liaison between his accounts and our Customer Service teams, should a customer or claimant reach out to Jack through social media. That includes recognizing the good things our employees, agents and affiliate companies are doing every day in our communities.