article thumbnail

Spotlight on a Solo PR Pro: Meet Meredith LeJeune

Solo PR Pro

Originally from Virginia Beach, VA, Meredith LeJeune got her start as a marketing and communications coordinator for Dominion Enterprises — a marketing services company serving the real estate, automotive and travel industries — doing a little bit of everything from traditional public relations to developing marketing and sales collateral.

Meeting 98
article thumbnail

Four More Tips for Environmental PR Pros

Landis PR

So, in addition to all the reporters with those titles, make sure you include the real estate, news, travel and political reporters who also cover these topics. One of my favorite climate reporters to follow is Sammy Roth , who covers the energy sector for the Los Angeles Times. Keeping it up to date is really important.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

How OhioHealth increased their newsroom coverage by 889% in one year - Part 2

Presspage

We’re a big organization and when you don't have that communication between the different departments, even though you’re friends and you work in the same building, if you don’t purposefully sit down and share what you do, then you lose opportunities. There’s an energy that forms – an excitement.

article thumbnail

Agency Life 101: Kristina Norris, Learning & Development Coordinator

Shift Communications

You’ve worked in training in everything from the real estate field to the PR and marketing industry now. Technology has leveled the playing field for even DIY communities to master the core industry competencies. What’s it been like to work with 135 PR, marketing and creative professionals day in and day out?

Agency 60
article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Karn Dhingra, Reporter at Automotive News

Bianchi Biz Blog

I reported on NASA and crime, local government, League City, the bedroom community close to Mission Control/Johnson Space Center. I had a brief stint at Bloomberg Industry Group, where I was a Houston-based correspondent covering energy, environmental, tax, health, politics, and legal issues in Texas, Louisiana and Mississippi.

article thumbnail

What Goes in a Great Media Kit

ReimaginePR

have energy. love to see what real people have created. Sharing the work of real people who have created or accomplished something using your product is also an amazing opportunity to do some community building. Amazing pictures: Your photos need to captivate people. They need to: 1. be high res and as big as possible.

Media 120
article thumbnail

Maxim Behar for MeTV: PR is Changing Every Single Day

Maxim Behar

I spent many years in the Top Management of ICCO, which is the International Communications Consultancy Organization, and this is an Australian PR organization. This is the largest PR community in the world. A lot of people ask me what I do to manage to run so many communities and my business. Host: Big-ups!