Remove Big Data Remove Community Remove International Remove Technology
article thumbnail

PRSA Expert Express Talk : PR Expanded ( Global, Disruptive Tech, Big Data )

Deirdre Breakenridge

However, I managed to share three big trends along with three new practices for PR professionals in an Expert Express Talk at the PRSA International Conference in Washington, DC ( #PRSAICON ). It’s not that you want to solely focus on the technology. Knowing that communication has no borders and boundaries.

Big Data 250
article thumbnail

The Importance of PR Skills in a Hyper-Globalized World

PRSay

Without using the word “stakeholder,” he explained that Nissan understood the anxiety of its employees, communities, suppliers and dealers about the acquisition. Internet communication: Instant global connections through the internet and social media are changing norms of human communication and blurring sociocultural barriers.

Ethics 261
article thumbnail

CIPR Election candidates set out manifesto commitments

Stephen Waddington

I will continue the excellent work, which has positioned the profession as a strategic management function through active engagement with the business community showing how ethical communication can enhance economic performance. I will draw upon our talent pool of Fellows and Chartered practitioners to deliver this.

article thumbnail

Reverse That PR $H#T

Marketwired

And as Lee Odden astutely stated during last week’s PRSA International Conference panel session hosted by Marketwired : “Content is the future of PR.”. Rebekah Iliff is the Chief Strategy Officer for AirPR, a technology platform to increase PR performance. It’s time to re-frame the relationship #PR has with #Content. YEAH IT IS.

article thumbnail

A bizarre visit to the PeRsian conference bazaar

PR Conversations

Toni Muzi Falconi details his equal parts fascinating and frustrating visit to Tehran to participate in the International Conference on Public Relations. When checking in at this geographically peripheral hotel, I also discovered that: International credit cards were not accepted. So what else is new?

article thumbnail

Top Trends, Campaigns and Platforms of SXSW 2015

Journalistics

It’s an exciting time to work at the intersection of marketing, technology and communications. Big Data – well, “big data” is here to stay in our marketing vocabulary. Perhaps with a larger community, the app could have some legs. By and large, I think this is a great thing.

Trends 56
article thumbnail

#21: Using marketing signals to accurately predict brand health

NewsWhip

But fortunately, there’s a lot of tools out there and technology vendors that are doing surveys at scale for across different brands. I mean, we work with a number of Fortune 500 companies in the technology industry and other industries as well. The predictions are only as good as the data coming into that. Brian: Yeah.

Brand 78