Remove Advertising Remove Community Remove Interviews Remove Real Estate
article thumbnail

PR Advantages of Pitching Trade Press

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

While a feature in The Verge reaches a broad demographic of tech enthusiasts, a similar story in AI Magazine (published by the Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence) will target the AI community: engineers, entrepreneurs, experts, and fans of artificial intelligence. Trade pubs are a community network.

Pitching 168
article thumbnail

8 “curiosity conversations” I’d love to have in 2021

Communications Conversations

The book was all about how he has used curiosity as his superpower to interview and chat with people like Princess Diana, LeBron James and many other folks he never dreamed he’d have the opportunity to chat with. But, most (if not all) of them work in the comms/marketing/advertising worlds. Local real estate developer.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

8 “curiosity conversations” I’d love to have in 2021

Communications Conversations

The book was all about how he has used curiosity as his superpower to interview and chat with people like Princess Diana, LeBron James and many other folks he never dreamed he’d have the opportunity to chat with. But, most (if not all) of them work in the comms/marketing/advertising worlds. Local real estate developer.

article thumbnail

How Can Old School Strategies Counter Disinformation? – Ellen Crane

Ethical Voices

She specializes in a wide variety of industries, including healthcare, legal, real estate, education and nonprofits. I worked for American Airlines, for Hill and Knowlton, a real estate developer, law firm, national restaurant chain, and then I started my own firm. How can old school strategies counter disinformation.

Ethics 52
article thumbnail

Managing Media Relations for a Publisher; Off Script No. 32: Rachael Wolensky of ALM

Sword and the Script

Today, she works for ALM Media , a publisher which grew its roots in trade publications for the legal community, but now owns titles beyond just legal including financial services, insurance, and consulting. See these related interviews: PR Prepared Her for a Role as a Martech CMO; Off Script No. 31: Nicole Wojno of UserIQ.

article thumbnail

#20: Building the bridge between infrastructure and data-driven media intelligence

NewsWhip

So, whether it’s the political, the regulatory, the legal, the community, the media aspect, you have to be thinking about where there’s tools and technology and analytics that line up with each of those segments so that we can really have a comprehensive view of the situation around a particular project. Talking Points.

Data 78
article thumbnail

Maxim Behar for MeTV: PR is Changing Every Single Day

Maxim Behar

The world-renowned PR expert Maxim Behar was interviewed for MeTV , the first Indian / South Asian TV Channel from Australia, by Sukruti Narayanan, the MeTV Director of Public Relations and Business Growth. So, I started my small one-man show advertising agency that produced souvenirs, business cards, and calendars. Host: Big-ups!