Remove 2009 Remove Community Remove Creativity Remove Local
article thumbnail

Startup PR Myths Busted, via NY Tech Meetup

Flack's Revenge

The NY Tech Meetup mail list is a great way to keep up with the local tech community and make connections. The answer could be the subject of another post; but heck, while we’re at it, here are three ( From Madmen to PR’s Holy Grail ; PR 2009 – The Color of Brand ; and Fighting PR’s Public Relations Problem ).

Agency 159
article thumbnail

How Google Instant Might Impact Your Small Non-Profit

Waxing UnLyrical

Image: Greig Christie via Flickr, Creative Commons Since Google Instant’s launch just over a month ago, digital marketers have been scrambling to figure out how search engine marketing strategies might need to change. While I have great respect for these two organizations, they are not local to my search. Read All About It!

Google 101
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Powwowing With Pepco on Social Media

Waxing UnLyrical

Waxing UnLyrical personal, possibly poetic, musings on public relations, media, communication, and everything in between About Shonali Powwowing With Pepco on Social Media September 28th, 2010 Tweet I haven’t been the biggest fan of my local energy company, Pepco, recently. That, I understand. Read All About It!

article thumbnail

When The Media Plays Scrooge

Waxing UnLyrical

It seems some of our local media can’t even do that. Image: Peter Lee via Flickr, Creative Commons Thanks so much for stopping by WUL! It’s almost as if they’re waiting, just waiting for something to go wrong. So that they can shake their fingers and exclaim triumphantly, “See? We told you so!&# Bah, humbug.

Media 89
article thumbnail

PRoust Questionnaire: Andy Green

PR Conversations

An ability to quickly gain insight, to get to the heart of defining what I call a ‘Beautiful Question’ that is the springboard for any outstanding creativity, brand story, PR strategy or meme. I was a fresh out of university, in my first PR job in local government, at the former South Yorkshire County Council, in the North of England.

Film 40
article thumbnail

Talking The Social Media Walk

Waxing UnLyrical

Image: Lars Plougmann via Flickr, Creative Commons Really, if you just read through the comments, there’s your follow-up blog post… but since I promised you one, you’re getting one. Image: Aftab Uzzaman via Flickr, Creative Commons It’s why I wrote about networking with a twist a while back.

article thumbnail

Color Clash: Pink or Purple?

Waxing UnLyrical

Image: Kurtis Garbutt via Flickr, Creative Commons Kim, who runs the Corporate Alliance to End Partner Violence (CAEPV), asked what I thought was a valid question on her blog: where is all the purple? I say “among many other things,&# because October can be associated with so many other colors. Read All About It! Glad thats over with.

Twitter 99