Remove 2002 Remove Community Remove Journalism Remove Writing
article thumbnail

Creative Headlines Will Drive PR SEO & Success in 2017

Cision

Many times, the agency spearheads the job of launching and maintaining multiple content marketing platforms to deliver the client’s message — journalism aside. In this polemicized media environment, journalism becomes reliant on reach to new audiences in a unique new way.

SEO 120
article thumbnail

What Are the New Rules of Marketing and PR?

wiredPRworks

Thanks to David for writing the book, including me in the first one – such an honor!, Barbara Rozgonyi leads CoryWest Media, a creative marketing communication consultancy that attracts attention, builds brands, and connects communities. And, he even added links to their sites.

Marketing 118
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

3 former PR pros who made mid-career shifts and lived to talk about it

Communications Conversations

Fall of 2002. Given my background in PR, it will not be a surprise that how the church communicates — everything from our website to social media to what the bulletins and signage looks like — is also a major priority for me. Since the fall of 2002. Account Group Director at Weber Shandwick. Betsy Andersen.

Apparel 106
article thumbnail

Maxim Behar in Kamen Vodenicharov's show "The Evening of." on 7/8 TV

Maxim Behar

Then at a certain point, I parted ways with journalism. I still think of this quote from Winston Churchill: "One can achieve many things with journalism, but one must know when to leave it". Host: And what do you think the Bulgarian society failed to take from your Jewish community? Now it's in my room. I chose 25 recipes.

Hotels 64
article thumbnail

Influencer Insights: Media Moves and Intel for June 13

Beyond PR

Today’s public relations professionals need to know not only who is going where, but also how to communicate more effectively with those journalists, bloggers and influencers making moves. Las Vegas Review-Journal: Peter G. Shia had been with Crain’s for a decade covering Chicago business and the Chi-town business community.

Energy 40