article thumbnail

8 “curiosity conversations” I’d love to have in 2021

Communications Conversations

Here’s my list–if you by chance know any of these folks, or could help broker an introduction, I’d love to chat: #1 – Marney Gellner, Bally Sports. Local real estate developer. I’d love to talk to him about the local real estate market and how he got into real estate investing. #5

article thumbnail

8 “curiosity conversations” I’d love to have in 2021

Communications Conversations

Here’s my list–if you by chance know any of these folks, or could help broker an introduction, I’d love to chat: #1 – Marney Gellner, Bally Sports. Local real estate developer. I’d love to talk to him about the local real estate market and how he got into real estate investing. #5

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Why Social Media Platforms and Apps are Crucial to Marketing Your Brands

ReimaginePR

Heck, even having a simple social media page isn’t enough; you need to have multiple social media platforms to reach a wide enough audience, and those platforms need to be managed in such a way that it brings your customers together into a self-sustaining community that your company engages with on the ground level. Tall order?

article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Karn Dhingra, Reporter at Automotive News

Bianchi Biz Blog

I reported on NASA and crime, local government, League City, the bedroom community close to Mission Control/Johnson Space Center. During work hours when I’m not reporting, I’m usually on the phone checking in with sources, trying to connect with new sources and looking for story ideas and interesting angles on stories.

article thumbnail

Maxim Behar for MeTV: PR is Changing Every Single Day

Maxim Behar

I spent many years in the Top Management of ICCO, which is the International Communications Consultancy Organization, and this is an Australian PR organization. This is the largest PR community in the world. A lot of people ask me what I do to manage to run so many communities and my business. Host: Big-ups!

article thumbnail

Seattle: The Emerald City of Technology

Offleash

Seattle has not only unfolded as a hotbed of technology, but also a menagerie of restaurants, sports, craft brews, hipsters, outdoor adventure, Bay Area transplants and massive real estate development. Seattle is vibrant, sometimes cloudy, always friendly, bustling and diverse with a food and sports scene to rival the very best.

article thumbnail

The Essential Guide to Mass Communication: History, Methods, Ethics, and the Future

Masters in Communications

It can also include Discovery Channel, The History Channel and National Geographic Bonding : This is everything from group chats with family online during the COVID-19 pandemic, shared experiences of sporting events, or the coming together of people following a tragedy, like Hurricane Katrina.

Ethics 52