Remove Agriculture Remove Community Remove Local Remove Publicity
article thumbnail

Meet the Media – Rick Bacigalupi

Landis PR

Rick Bacigalupi is a longtime TV producer here in the Bay Area, who currently works for NorCal Public Media. Our top priority at Northern California Public Media is to tell compelling stories that inform and inspire viewers to engage with their world, especially when it comes to social justice, inclusion and environmental awareness. .

Meeting 98
article thumbnail

United we Brand? Top Reads on Corporate Activism

Flack's Revenge

It reported how agricultural giant Cargill fell out of favor with environmentalists: For years, the American agricultural giant Cargill has been on relatively good terms with environmental advocates, praised for agreeing to a landmark moratorium on buying soybeans grown on deforested land in the Amazon rain forest.

Corporate 198
article thumbnail

Work on what matters: the start of my social sabbatical

Frederik Vincx

In the next twelve months I’m broadening my horizon to become aware of the problems in my community that need solving. Education, healthcare, agriculture, integration, The jobs that impact everyone around us. An activity where I can make a real contribution with my skills in entrepreneurship, design and marketing communication.

article thumbnail

Are we a good match for a social service design internship?

Frederik Vincx

Local: a project benefiting my local community in Brussels. I’m specifically looking for projects in the areas of agriculture, nutrition, and housing. I’ve been working in communication agencies and software development organizations for a decade. Project principles. What I offer your team.

article thumbnail

5 Newsworthy Content Ideas for the 2016 Election Season

Beyond PR

Hand in hand with monetary policy are key platform items focused on energy independence, agriculture and clean energy jobs in coal, oil and natural gas. Healthcare and Public Safety. With any public interest topics, you need to be sure your organization is making a productive and authentic contribution to the conversation.

Energy 40