Remove 2004 Remove Community Remove Leadership Remove Reputation
article thumbnail

The four Ps of public relations leadership

PR Conversations

The chair of the Global Alliance introduces the Madrid Momentum ( Learning to Lead ) and details four Ps that constitute the cornerstones of PR leadership. The four Ps of public relations leadership. Intangible assets include people , relationships , reputation …our territory. By Anne Gregory, PhD, FCIPR.

article thumbnail

Can we press release that? 15 stories about the public relations industry (you won’t believe #10)

Stephen Waddington

It’s an overview of industry issues as discussed by my community of practice. I started an online community of practice at the outset of the pandemic. There are some topics that come up time and time again in the community. Whether that will contribute to the reputation or sales for your organisation is another thing entirely.

Industry 153
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Social Selling Secrets Masterclass

wiredPRworks

Tailored to fit sales teams, CMO leadership retreats, association education and online learning upskilling, the first version of this course was created in 2004. Brand: based on personality, driven by reputation. Diligent Data Measure: turn up online presence and connections to create your own communities. *

article thumbnail

How to successfully advocate for transparency – Jamie Floer

Ethical Voices

Joining me on this week’s episode is Jamie Floer, APR, CPRC, Fellow PRSA , the Communications Manager for the Toho Water Authority. How to protect your company’s reputation when other similar brands are having ethics failures. Our promise is that our customers, our community, and our employees trust that Toho cares.

Ethics 94
article thumbnail

3 former PR pros who made mid-career shifts and lived to talk about it

Communications Conversations

The Sprosty opportunity put me in a position to learn immensely from other startups and retailers, and Studio/E provided the space to explore the idea of following my true passions: art, professional fashion, and women in leadership. I miss the issues and reputation management work, especially on corporate responsibility issues.

Apparel 106