Remove 2004 Remove Community Remove Employee Remove Leadership
article thumbnail

Brands Must Show They Understand and Respect the LGBTQ Community, PRSA Webinar Panelists Say

PRSay

Featuring some of the country’s leading LGBTQ communications professionals, the event covered how PR practitioners can engage with and support the LGBTQ community. There’s usually a ton of women in PR,” but “we need people of color and then, on top of that, we need people of color who are gay in leadership positions.”.

Community 189
article thumbnail

Celebrating the PR Profession’s LGBTQ Community

PRSay

Galloway, a Gold Anvil recipient who served as president and CEO of PRSA in 2004, shared some of his thoughts about the LGBTQ community and how the work of PR professionals is crucial for promoting and preserving diversity and inclusion. Increasingly, corporate cultures encourage employees to be their authentic selves.

Community 107
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Helsinki, Finland – Growth Path Ahead

Landis PR

It is not advisable to have an employee of a communications firm present in the interview situation. Flow is a city festival in August that has been organized in Helsinki annually since 2004. Nordic Business Forum is one of – if not the – largest business and leadership events in Europe. This applies to the media also.

Radio 64
article thumbnail

The Importance of PR Skills in a Hyper-Globalized World

PRSay

By 2004, Mitsubishi was forced to leave the DaimlerChrysler alliance. Given that apparent lack of ethics — and the fact that Japanese companies are largely staffed with life-long employees, making it very difficult to bring in new blood and facilitate change — observers might have expected Nissan to simply cut its ties with Mitsubishi.

Ethics 264
article thumbnail

Metaverse for Marketing: Twice the Hype?

Shift Communications

Facebook, mind you, didn’t launch until 2004. When it hits, we’ll be served a huge heaping of headlines proclaiming company X’s innovative leadership because they held a sales meeting in the Metaverse, or led employees on a mindfulness retreat, or established connections with global partners, or celebrated an important milestone.

article thumbnail

How to successfully advocate for transparency – Jamie Floer

Ethical Voices

Back when I think I first memorized it in 2004 when I was testing for the APR, everybody remembers the HEFAIL, right? But I think that making those decisions, especially as a younger professional, you might just want to look at the opportunities that are out there if you’re not consistently aligned with your leadership.

Ethics 94