article thumbnail

The Multi-Industry Benefits of a PR Firm

Victorious PR

Education The world of academia is vast, with students, educators, and researchers having the option between public or private, community college or university, various trade schools, etc. What is the local community like? Tourism Tourism is a bit of an umbrella industry in that there are many little industries within it.

article thumbnail

The Multi-Industry Benefits of a PR Firm

Victorious PR

Education The world of academia is vast, with students, educators, and researchers having the option between public or private, community college or university, various trade schools, etc. What is the local community like? Tourism Tourism is a bit of an umbrella industry in that there are many little industries within it.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Multi-Industry Benefits of A PR Firm?

Victorious PR

article thumbnail

Stuck in the middle

PRSay

While some of my colleagues, especially in the travel and tourism industry, are enamored with the glitz and glamour that often comes with media relations, I prefer working from the inside out. Focusing on internal communications allows me to help my organization and clients build their brands.

Ethics 60