Remove Banking Remove Community Remove Interviews Remove Public Affairs
article thumbnail

Helsinki, Finland – Growth Path Ahead

Landis PR

According to the Bank of Finland’s March 2024 interim forecast , GDP will contract by 0.5% For us, communications is the world’s most powerful tool for change. It is not advisable to have an employee of a communications firm present in the interview situation. this year, slightly more than forecast in December 2023.

Radio 64
article thumbnail

Is there still a place for PR wire services in the 2018 communicator?s toolbox?

Communications Conversations

My big question: Do these wire services still have a place in the 2018 communicator’s toolbox? I set out to find out by asking a few trusted friends and colleagues across the industry: Cameron Potts, vice president of PR and community management, Deluxe. We continue to get calls today for interviews based on that one release.

article thumbnail

Why ROI and PR are like Oil and Water

Doctor Spin

There are serious problems with this approach: One problem is that the return on the PR investment is a fluctuating valuation rather than a net income; it’s not “money in the bank.” ” This creates an imbalance in the formula: ROI = (valuation t1 — valuation t0 ) / cash loss.

article thumbnail

Maxim Behar in Kamen Vodenicharov's show "The Evening of." on 7/8 TV

Maxim Behar

Host: And what do you think the Bulgarian society failed to take from your Jewish community? Host: This community has been centuries in the making. I think politics and public affairs should be done by people who can answer any question. Get busy doing public outreach. You can watch the whole interview here.

Hotels 64