Remove 2004 Remove Community Remove Interviews Remove Leadership
article thumbnail

Helsinki, Finland – Growth Path Ahead

Landis PR

It is not advisable to have an employee of a communications firm present in the interview situation. Flow is a city festival in August that has been organized in Helsinki annually since 2004. Nordic Business Forum is one of – if not the – largest business and leadership events in Europe.

Radio 64
article thumbnail

Social Selling Secrets Masterclass

wiredPRworks

Tailored to fit sales teams, CMO leadership retreats, association education and online learning upskilling, the first version of this course was created in 2004. Interview: craft a compelling and true-to-life storytelling narrative. Diligent Data Measure: turn up online presence and connections to create your own communities. *

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How Harry’s very LA relaunch has only just begun

Mark My Words

Now people desire to give back and give back support to the community.” This is all about the ongoing narrative, now,” adds Borkowski, referencing the Oprah Winfrey interview in which the Sussexes raised serious concerns about the Royal family’s handling of racism and mental health issues. It was not a hard internal sale.

article thumbnail

How to successfully advocate for transparency – Jamie Floer

Ethical Voices

Back when I think I first memorized it in 2004 when I was testing for the APR, everybody remembers the HEFAIL, right? But I think that making those decisions, especially as a younger professional, you might just want to look at the opportunities that are out there if you’re not consistently aligned with your leadership.

Ethics 94
article thumbnail

3 former PR pros who made mid-career shifts and lived to talk about it

Communications Conversations

The Sprosty opportunity put me in a position to learn immensely from other startups and retailers, and Studio/E provided the space to explore the idea of following my true passions: art, professional fashion, and women in leadership. I did go back to work at Fleishman Hillard for a summer while in grad school (2004). Five years.

Apparel 106