Remove 2018 Remove Community Remove Leadership Remove Public Affairs
article thumbnail

Is there still a place for PR wire services in the 2018 communicator?s toolbox?

Communications Conversations

My big question: Do these wire services still have a place in the 2018 communicator’s toolbox? I set out to find out by asking a few trusted friends and colleagues across the industry: Cameron Potts, vice president of PR and community management, Deluxe. Susan Beatty, vice president-public affairs and communications, U.S.

article thumbnail

Helsinki, Finland – Growth Path Ahead

Landis PR

It has held this title since 2018 in the World Happiness Report. For us, communications is the world’s most powerful tool for change. The festival pays attention to its impact on the local community, residents, and the environment and works determinedly to cut down its harmful effects. For the original blog, please visit here.

Radio 64
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Crisis Management Lessons From Boeing’s 737 Max Disasters

PRSay

When two of Boeing’s new 737 MAX passenger jets crashed within five months of each other in late 2018 and early 2019, killing a total of 346 people in Ethiopia and Indonesia, the company faced the worst crisis in its 100-year history. Another $50 million was set aside for investments in their communities.

article thumbnail

Maximising resilience of health and well-being assets in crisis situations

PR Conversations

It may be that practitioners highlight the issue during planning discussions, engage with HR or their leadership team. However, I’d like to see this in the form of practices such as collaborative communities of practice and what Yrjö Engeström calls negotiated knotworking.

Crisis 63
article thumbnail

Partisan Politics Complicates PR and Comms for Business, Survey Finds

Sword and the Script

That’s according to the 2020 JOTW Communications Survey which polled 300 communicatorspublic relations, public affairs, marketing communications and related roles – across more than a dozen different industries. That’s up from 68% in 2019 and 51% in 2018. That is, yes. Social media platforms.

Survey 123