Remove 2001 Remove Community Remove Crisis Communications Remove Journalism
article thumbnail

How to be a PR Rainmaker

Solo PR Pro

Who do they call for communications help? Maybe the person they met three years ago at a conference, but more likely Georgia, the CEO of Crisis Communications, who sponsors the quarterly roundtable they find useful. PIE builds communities one person at a time, helping senior executives understand, connect, and collaborate.

How To 40
article thumbnail

In-Housing Trend: What PR Agencies and Marketing Firms can Learn from Law Firms

Sword and the Script

It found as the Wall Street Journal reported , “Advertisers with in-house agencies increased to 64% of the survey’s respondents from 42% a decade ago, according to the study.” (By The legal community, and more specifically the in-house effect on law firms bear insight. So, what does this in-housing trend mean for PR agencies?

Agency 97
article thumbnail

A Brand Is a Business Risk to be Understood and Managed; Off Script No. 40: Brianna Carroll Boyle

Sword and the Script

This goes beyond crisis communications. So, I thought was interesting to see an experienced marketing and communications leader from the cybersecurity community, categorized the notion of brand under risk. When I got out of school in 2001, for instance, few of my clients cared about mentions in online outlets.

Brand 112