Remove 2010 Remove Community Remove Local Remove Print
article thumbnail

ICON 2023 Preview: Award-Winning Journalist Michele Norris on Discussing Race and Creating Community

PRSay

With a distinguished decade-long tenure as the host of National Public Radio’s “All Things Considered” and a thought-provoking role as a Washington Post Opinions columnist, Norris helps unravel entrenched beliefs on race, diversity, and bias while empowering her audiences to engage in difficult conversations within their communities.

Community 169
article thumbnail

How September 11 Impacted PR and Email Communications

wiredPRworks

In 2012, I wrote an update on a previous post with thoughts on how the September 11 attacks immediately reshaped community, public relations and communications. Reflecting on How 9/11 Immediately Impacted Community PR and Communications. We needed to find ways to communicate quickly, accurately and effectively.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Essential Guide to Mass Communication: History, Methods, Ethics, and the Future

Masters in Communications

It is not something often said about mass communication, but it is so integral to our lives - and always has been - that it is easy to take the dissemination of information and its associated methods and tools for granted. Mass communication aims to meet these needs.

Ethics 52
article thumbnail

Reflecting on 9/11 Anniversary #NeverForget

wiredPRworks

Today, I'm posting an update on a previous post with thoughts on how the September 11 attacks immediately reshaped community, public relations, and communications from my perspective as an education communicator. Reflecting on How 9/11 Immediately Impacted Community PR and Communications. 2011 Update.