article thumbnail

Storytelling, Community and Purpose: Finding Balance Within the Tech Industry

The Hoffman Agency

I would spend hours writing fictional narratives in my room, transporting to the imaginary worlds I was creating. I was unsure of what I wanted out of my future but knew it had to involve three key components: storytelling, a strong community and a sense of purpose. I’m challenging myself and my perspectives.

article thumbnail

The Importance of the ADA, Internally and Externally

5W PR

The law made it illegal to discriminate against individuals with disabilities in employment, transportation, public accommodations, and other areas of life. This fosters a sense of community, loyalty, and engagement. The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) was signed into law in 1990.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Unicorns, Upscaling and the State of Massachusetts Technology

Shift Communications

There are a few interrelated themes that have gotten a lot of play in technology press over the past few months. Against this backdrop, and with our HQ here in Massachusetts, the conversation that took place at the Massachusetts Technology Leadership Council in mid-March was of special interest. of the technology IPOs (6).

article thumbnail

2023 Detroit Auto Show Offers New Engagement Opportunities for Automotive & Mobility Suppliers

Bianchi Biz Blog

Technology Days/AutoMobili-D and the Mobility Global Forum are slated for Wednesday, Sept. New Mobility Forum One opportunity for suppliers to engage in the event is through sponsorship of the inaugural Mobility Global Forum , which will be held concurrently with Media and Technology Days at the 2023 Detroit Auto Show.

article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Cristina Commendatore, Editor in Chief of FleetOwner

Bianchi Biz Blog

That was my first experience really using social media and the publication’s website to break news and keep residents in the community informed. It’s great to see how safety technologies and creature comforts have evolved in the vehicles that we ultimately rely on to bring us our goods. I covered Hurricane Sandy in Connecticut in 2012.

Meeting 59
article thumbnail

New Group Aims to Study Impact of AI and Algorithms on Society

Flack's Revenge

I’ve had many great conversations with my friend and PR authority Toni Muzi Falcone about the impact of technology on the field and society at large. Flack’s Revenge has covered tech in PR extensively, and my companion blog Hack the Feed covers algorithms in communications. defines its main issue as. (….)

Groups 120
article thumbnail

Tips for Getting your Tech News Covered in China

Flack's Revenge

Technology is a desirable field among reporters because it is safe, less stressful, ever-changing, and better paid. Traditional Chinese characters are used in Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and most overseas Chinese communities, while the simplified Chinese characters are used in mainland China, Malaysia and Singapore.