article thumbnail

8 comms tips for building a community around your blockchain project

Agility PR Solutions

Blockchain technology is kickstarting the next technological revolution, and innovators everywhere are looking for a way to cash in.

Community 103
article thumbnail

Preparing Businesses for the Quantum Leap: Strategic Insights for the Next Technological Era

Stern + Associates

Quantum technologies are about to shift the paradigm of the entire computing world, ushering in a new era of communication and possibility. an award-winning quantum technology expert and the Howard Reiss Chair in Physical Sciences at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA).

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Content analysis tool BuzzSumo adds journalist database for SMBs [PR tech sum no. 48]

Sword and the Script

I’ve been writing this monthly column about PR technology companies for nearly five years – and I’m still continuously reminded that while these companies make software for communicators, they are not typically communication experts. I believe the generative AI is based on OpenAI technology, which makes ChatGPT.

Analysis 141
article thumbnail

Effectively Engage and Build Your Community Through Podcasting

Deirdre Breakenridge

It’s a crowded field to be sure, but it also offers an excellent, and even underused, opportunity for businesses to increase engagement with its community. Think of your community when podcasting instead of focusing solely on promotion. Some constituencies may not be familiar with podcasting, so teach them how to use the technology.

Community 206
article thumbnail

How to Build a Stronger Business Through Community Engagement and Event Marketing

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

One of the ways to achieve this is by harnessing the power of in-person community engagement and event marketing. Establishing community-engagement goals When businesses embrace a community focus , they can gain a variety of benefits. Nevertheless, effective community engagement won’t take the same shape for every company.

article thumbnail

The Power of Local Knowledge: Why Product Development Should Start with Listening to Your Community

Stern + Associates

The algorithms that power artificial intelligence (AI) tools are built on a foundation of human judgment calls ­– but humans sometimes make mistakes. How can organizations confidently take advantage of the benefits associated with modern technology while avoiding negative impacts on surrounding communities?

Local 104
article thumbnail

8 Innovations in Public Relations Technology to Watch

Sword and the Script

Vendors are giving us reason to be optimistic about public relations technology – from AI that will predict your pitching success to more tangible PR measurement and attribution. About two years ago, I saw an opportunity to use that experience to fill an information void in PR technology. click image for higher resolution).