article thumbnail

Why B2B Brands Should Be Active on Social Media

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

As most PR agencies know, social media is not just for B2C companies anymore. They’re under pressure to differentiate their brand communications to reach high-priority audiences in more thoughtful and effective ways. With an audience now younger than ever, B2B communications is almost fully digital.

B2B 276
article thumbnail

How Social Media Drives B2B PR

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

We associate social media platforms with splashy consumer campaigns, but social is increasingly important in B2B public relations. According to an IDC study , 75% of B2B buyers and 84% of C-level/vice president executives use social media to make purchasing decisions. Journalists use social media, too.

B2B 170
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Top Electric Vehicle (EV) YouTube Influencers

Bianchi Biz Blog

The following EV social media influencers can help you gain insight and a broader perspective on the ever-changing mobility sector. Munro is widely sought and quoted by major business and automotive media on EVs and other automotive technologies. How to Contact: YouTube: [link]. How to connect: YouTube: [link].

YouTube 62
article thumbnail

#Leaders Listen Up: #Millennials Share what Gets their Attention on Social Media

Deirdre Breakenridge

Social media continues to capture time and attention. Here are some of the stats revealing how much people participate in social media; where they spend their time; what they like to do and how often. According to MerchDope , in June of 2019, there were approximately 300 hours of video uploaded to YouTube every minute.

article thumbnail

Why aren’t we scaling back on the number of social media channels we manage?

Communications Conversations

“I’m a social media team of one–how can I best manage all these different channels?” ” “Social media is just a small part of my overall job yet I’m asked to manage multiple social media channels!” They need community management. That sounds about right.

article thumbnail

Social media updates: Instagram add comments to stories, Meta ads opt-out option and X follower ads removed  

Prohibition

Bringing you the latest in all things social media – from impending updates to privacy law changes, find it all in the round-up below. The comment will then be shown in a story alongside the original post – it’s all part of another step to increase engagement and community between creators and their followers.

article thumbnail

Social Media for Healthcare: What’s The Potential?

Melissa Agnes

The other day I had a conversation with someone who made a statement about the healthcare industry not needing to be on social media because no one cares about the nurses’ birthdays and little useless memes (I’m SOOO paraphrasing here!). What’s the point of social media for healthcare?