article thumbnail

3 Ways to Expand Your Reach Within the Hispanic Community

Cision

In addition to this, the term “Hispanic” incorporates a very large group of people with varying cultures and lifestyles, and it’s important to understand the individual, unique subgroups within the community as a whole. For instance, big cities tend to have larger Hispanic communities, which affects the volume and type of media consumption.

Community 225
article thumbnail

Why You Should Consider Hiring Military Service Members and Veterans in Your Organization

PRSay

A Military and Veterans Community where those interested in joining can create an open dialogue for engagement to engage can do so. A Military and Veterans Community where those interested in joining can create an open dialogue for engagement to engage can do so. You can find us online under My PRSA Community, Military, and Veterans.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Do Companies Bear Responsibility to Address ‘Environmental Justice’?

PRSay

Among business leaders, communications strategists and social impact/social justice experts, just one-third of survey respondents are satisfied with the actions companies and C-suite leaders are taking to address “environmental justice,” new research finds.

Company 144
article thumbnail

Exploring the modern corporate communication function

Stephen Waddington

The Institute for Public Relations and PR NEWS have published a study of corporate communication teams and their contribution to organisations. The study by the Institute for Public Relations and PR NEWS published in August 2021 explores more than 300 US organisations, including international organisations.

Corporate 135
article thumbnail

In Memoriam: Joe S. Epley, APR, Fellow PRSA

PRSay

A 1993 study he presented to the Defense Information School on ethics in military public affairs is also credited for putting professional ethics standards on the decision-making table in that segment of the PR profession. After selling his firm in 2005, Epley and his wife, Dorcas Starnes Epley, retired to Columbus, N.C.,

Ethics 164
article thumbnail

The many paradoxes of public relations

Stephen Waddington

Six months into PhD research studies I know more and more about less and less. I’ve been publishing my research diary as I progress in my studies as a PhD research student. Academic study strips back a subject to its foundation and rebuilds it around a hypothesis to create new knowledge that is tested by peers.

Publicity 190
article thumbnail

Latin American PR Leaders on New Communication Essentials

PRSay

Gallo, head of communications and public affairs, Latin America, at the Zurich Insurance Group. A brand’s communications should remain “simple, short and concrete,” he said. Another emerging trend, especially in Latin America, finds companies and institutions concerned that digital communication is losing its humanity.