article thumbnail

The #PRStudChat Community Discusses PR, Twitter & Politics on Tuesday, October 11th

Deirdre Breakenridge

ET, the #PRStudChat Community will gather to discuss PR, Twitter and Politics from local cities to the state houses to the national government, all while reaching and communicating to a global audience focused on this year’s election. There is a lot to learn (and will be learned) from this mainstream news channel. Read more.

Twitter 293
article thumbnail

How to boost your plumbing brand through media

Axia PR

Gaining free media exposure through coverage by local newspapers, TV, radio, and online outlets can massively pay off for plumbing companies. Follow these 11 proven tips to amplify your exposure and recognition across your community. Pipes, Press, and PR: 11 impactful ways for plumbing companies to score media attention.

Brand 62
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

How To Score A Great Local News Story: 5 PR Tips

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Although the number of local news outlets — particularly newspapers — has declined over the past several years, local media still offers clout. Once you have established that it’s appropriate to target local media, determine what type of outlet is best – TV, newspapers, or radio.

Local 292
article thumbnail

The Human Touch

Prakkypedia

Don’t overlook the people that work in your organisation: they could be the key to your next magazine piece, newspaper profile or 30-minute radio conversation. given back to the community in a heart-warming way. Community newspapers and websites often seek profiles of people that live in the area.

article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Molly Boigon, Tech and Innovation Reporter at Automotive News

Bianchi Biz Blog

Before joining AN, I covered the Haredi (ultra-Orthodox Jewish) communities of New York. My first jobs after college were in radio production (both news and entertainment), and I eventually became a radio reporter at WGBH in Boston covering education in 2018. What story or stories are you most proud of?

article thumbnail

5 Tips to Pitching Success – When PR Stands for “Personal” Relations

Deirdre Breakenridge

When I started out in PR, my focus was building relationships with the media who were mostly print journalists at newspapers and trade publications. As I found editorial success for my agency’s clients, I was able to branch out and pitch radio and television broadcast opportunities. In the late 1980s, the media was cut and dry.

Pitching 150
article thumbnail

The Top PR Tips and Tricks for Small Businesses

PR Fuel

Utilizing public relations is a great way for your business to become more well-known in your community, boost your sales, and create better relationships with your current and future customers. Forming relationships with the people at your local radio, newspaper, and TV station can really help promote your business!