article thumbnail

Navigating Media At High-Profile Events

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

you will obviously need to arrange transportation. Consider The Impact on Local Communities. Any corporate event attendance or sponsorship should consider its impact on the local town or community, particularly if it’s an international gathering. For more on media training and brand messaging, check out this post.

Media 294
article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Cristina Commendatore, Editor in Chief of FleetOwner

Bianchi Biz Blog

That was my first experience really using social media and the publication’s website to break news and keep residents in the community informed. Personally, I am most proud of our Women in Transportation series at FleetOwner. Women in Transportation 2022: Trailblazers in trucking. Does trucking have a training problem?

Meeting 59
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Vesna Brajkovic, Managing Editor of Heavy Duty Trucking & TruckingInfo.com

Bianchi Biz Blog

Vesna Brajkovic has been covering the transportation industry since 2016, including trucking, railroading, the automotive aftermarket and aviation. From there I went on to freelance for community newspapers around Milwaukee, and got a part-time job at a business-to-business publisher covering aviation for three sister magazines.

Meeting 81
article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Erica Schueller, Editorial Director, Commercial Vehicle Group at Endeavor Business Media

Bianchi Biz Blog

I am the editorial director, Commercial Vehicle Group at Endeavor Business Media. The Endeavor Commercial Vehicle Group is comprised of six CV brands: FleetOwner, Fleet Maintenance, Trailer/Body Builders, Bulk Transporter, Refrigerated Transporter, and American Trucker. Finish this sentence: If I am not reporting, I am ….

Groups 55
article thumbnail

2023 Detroit Auto Show Offers New Engagement Opportunities for Automotive & Mobility Suppliers

Bianchi Biz Blog

New Mobility Forum One opportunity for suppliers to engage in the event is through sponsorship of the inaugural Mobility Global Forum , which will be held concurrently with Media and Technology Days at the 2023 Detroit Auto Show.

article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Kevin Jost, Editorial Director & Founder of Futurride

Bianchi Biz Blog

The goal is to combine coverage of vehicle autonomy, connectivity, electrification, and mobility service technology with supporting infrastructure concepts that make transportation ecosystems that are safer, cleaner, and more socially equitable. What story or stories are you most proud of?

Meeting 57
article thumbnail

Summer Travel: How PR & Comms Are Helping Drive Demand

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

Budget-conscious tourists are stretching dollars and cutting budgets where they can, be it spending less on meals or finding cheaper transportation both to their destination and once they arrive. Collaborations and partnerships: PR can facilitate collaborations and partnerships between travel brands, local communities, and other stakeholders.

Travel 40