article thumbnail

What are PR Metrics: 17 Measurements to Track 

Onclusive

To effectively measure the impact of your campaigns, assess earned media coverage, and gain insights into content topics, you must rely on a range of PR metrics and data points. Now, there is no standard metric for PR. But, there is a common framework that can be applied to PR measurement and planning.

article thumbnail

Effectively Engage and Build Your Community Through Podcasting

Deirdre Breakenridge

It’s a crowded field to be sure, but it also offers an excellent, and even underused, opportunity for businesses to increase engagement with its community. Think of your community when podcasting instead of focusing solely on promotion. Don’t forget that engagement can also be measured. Image Credit: Pixabay. Host Live Events.

Community 206
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

This Semrush Acquisition of Backlinko hits PR, SEO and Content Marketing Trifecta [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

SEO vendor that dabbles in PR technology buys an audience and adds an influencer to their team. In any case, both of these were “audience buys” and proved to be savvy PR, content marketing and SEO moves. Second, these weren’t just emails lists from downloaded content – but communities of engaged readers. Case in point?

SEO 130
article thumbnail

17 PR Metrics For Comms Teams 

Onclusive

To effectively measure the impact of your campaigns, assess earned media coverage, and gain insights into content topics, you must rely on a range of PR metrics and data points. Now, there is no standard metric for PR. But, there is a common framework that can be applied to PR measurement and planning.

article thumbnail

PR Pros Don’t Need to Know about SEO

The Resolution Blog

“Do you realise the SEO juice that gives our company Dave?” SEO had nothing to do with me as a PR man and it was my intention to keep it that way. Do PRs Need to Know About SEO? I can count on the fingers of two hands the PRs I know who have more than the bare minimum understanding of SEO. In so many ways.

SEO 120
article thumbnail

Top B2B Conferences For PR Visibility

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

This is Salesforce’s annual mega event that brings together the global Salesforce community for learning, fun, community building, and philanthropy. The post Top B2B Conferences For PR Visibility appeared first on Crenshaw Communications. Salesforce Dreamforce (Autumn, San Francisco). Everyone knows Dreamforce, of course.

article thumbnail

10 Facts PR Influencers Know to Be True

Onclusive

Today’s PR strategies are more iterative, forming a continuous loop where outcomes are measured and insights are frequently incorporated back into the strategy. PR professionals and marketers alike are beginning to see PR attribution as a mandatory mechanism for accurate marketing measurement. “ Be a part of their community. “Be