article thumbnail

Build a Strong Brand: Real Estate Agents & PR

Victorious PR

Working in real estate is one of the most personalized businesses to be in. Real estate has a huge impact on the economy, and as such, it is essential for real estate companies to maintain a good public relations strategy. Starting your own business in real estate can be a rewarding experience.

article thumbnail

Building a Strong Brand: How Public Relations Can Help Real Estate Agents?

Victorious PR

Working in real estate is one of the most personalized businesses to be in. Real estate has a huge impact on the economy, and as such, it is essential for real estate companies to maintain a good public relations strategy. Starting your own business in real estate can be a rewarding experience.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Public Relations Skills

PR for Anyone

As a real estate agent, it’s important to be the “famous” agent in your community. The media is going to use someone as their real estate expert, so let it be you. By incorporating this type of visibility into your day-to-day plan, it will help you grow your real estate business. People upsizing?

article thumbnail

How to Create Great Content – FAST

PR for Anyone

Look at holidays and what you can relate your real estate business to and then post things about that. August – 21 st Senior Citizens Day – What are the trends of Senior Citizens and real estate? This is a great way to highlight your expertise in the real estate market with this demographic.

article thumbnail

8 “curiosity conversations” I’d love to have in 2021

Communications Conversations

My friend and local PR legend, Rose McKinney gifted me a wonderful book by Hollywood producer, Brian Grazer. Local real estate developer. I’d love to talk to him about the local real estate market and how he got into real estate investing. #5 The title: A Curious Mind.

article thumbnail

8 “curiosity conversations” I’d love to have in 2021

Communications Conversations

My friend and local PR legend, Rose McKinney gifted me a wonderful book by Hollywood producer, Brian Grazer. Local real estate developer. I’d love to talk to him about the local real estate market and how he got into real estate investing. #5 The title: A Curious Mind.

article thumbnail

Navigating the Media: Public Relations Strategies for Crypto Companies

Victorious PR

By being proactive in your communication, you can control the narrative around your company and ensure that the news that is shared is accurate and positive. Building a Community We can’t forget about the community aspect! Public relations for crypto companies should also focus on building and engaging with a community.

Company 52