article thumbnail

Writing Your First Book: Lessons from The Lean Startup

Deirdre Breakenridge

What is the hardest part about writing a book?”. Most writers I have come across tell me writing a book is both extremely rewarding and at the same time one of the biggest challenges they have ever taken on. The idea is simple, but powerful: Test your idea for a book before investing too much of your time actually writing the book.

article thumbnail

Helping Aging Parents with Finances with Kay Bransford

PR for Anyone

This experience inspired Kay to write her best-selling book called “MemoryBanc® Your Workbook for Organizing Life” She is also a professional money manager who helps families manage cash flow, bill payments, and protect against fraud. Find us on

Banking 264
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

How to Quickly Become Recognized as a Thought Leader on LinkedIn in 2022

wiredPRworks

When did you join LinkedIn? 17 years ago today I logged in for the first time and began networking and posting, up to four times a day – all in quest to become a recognized thought leader on LinkedIn. Two years later, I would win second place in a contest for top LinkedIn tips. But, I wanted to delete my entry.

article thumbnail

What’s new with LinkedIn? Three updates for 2020

Prohibition

LinkedIn is a platform that’s exclusively tailored for a more B2B community and is used by millions of users every day to connect with others, build relationships and share business news. Should I use LinkedIn Live? LinkedIn Live is definitely a trend that you will want to have on your radar for your 2020 strategy.

article thumbnail

Cyberbullying: My Week on LinkedIn

Waxing UnLyrical

About a week ago, I posited what I thought was a fairly innocuous question on LinkedIn: It got a few interesting responses, which was great; I was, after all, asking a question. I reported this to LinkedIn and it was immediately removed.). I believe I’m entitled to voice my own opinion on my own LinkedIn page.

LinkedIn 111
article thumbnail

Out-of-Work Writing Talent Means Huge Opportunity for Brands

PR 20/20

In many cases, the freelancers “used” to be staff, but now only write when there is overflow (which there usually isn’t at a time like this). Once the news gets out, you’ll be able to check individual LinkedIn pages, where generally the writers and journalists will have notified their community that they are actively looking for work.

Writing 72
article thumbnail

How to Engage and Empower Your ZEOs

PRSay

The ZEO title can also apply to brand marketers who establish incubators and think tanks like those created by Target, Converse and the National Hockey League, where they connect and collaborate with ZEOs in developing new and innovative campaigns, content, products, services and community initiatives to engage Gen Z effectively.

How To 149