article thumbnail

LinkedIn Changes You Need To Know About

The Hoyt Organization

Since its launch in 2003, LinkedIn has undergone many minor and major changes. LinkedIn attributes these transformations to its significant user growth, resulting in a surge in content creation. In case you missed the most recent ones, here’s a breakdown of the LinkedIn changes you need to know about.

article thumbnail

Measure PR Goals that Drive Real Business Results

Cision

The only way a PESO model can give PR pros a seat at the executive table is to measure, measure, measure. Without measuring your PESO activities’ effectiveness, you don’t know where to focus. Here’s a starting point for your measurement activities. Which topics are truly engaging your audience?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The #PRStudChat Community Discusses Financial Services & Social Media on April 19th

Deirdre Breakenridge

ET, the #PRStudChat Community with gather and share insights on the communication changes faced by financial services companies and how they can engage and participate effectively in social communities. What tools can you use to measure social media impact? On Tuesday, April 19th at 8:30 p.m. Does every company need them?

Financial 150
article thumbnail

TCIP #054 – Communicating with Crisis-Affected Communities with Claudia Liute

Melissa Agnes

Claudia is a humanitarian who works on the ground in some very hostile and conflicted crisis-affected communities. Join Claudia and I as we discuss tips and tricks for successfully achieving this, as well as ways to strategize and set goals for measuring accuracy and success in your crisis management. Connect with Melissa on LinkedIn.

Community 140
article thumbnail

How to Quickly Become Recognized as a Thought Leader on LinkedIn in 2022

wiredPRworks

When did you join LinkedIn? 17 years ago today I logged in for the first time and began networking and posting, up to four times a day – all in quest to become a recognized thought leader on LinkedIn. Two years later, I would win second place in a contest for top LinkedIn tips. But, I wanted to delete my entry.

article thumbnail

#measurePR Recap (Feb 2016): Measuring Community

Waxing UnLyrical

Seeing as how February, as a month, is all about love, I wanted to focus this month’s #measurePR chat on the folks who give us the most love in our businesses: our community. On how online community impacts PR and vice versa: A3: An engaged community can be a fantastic PR resource, esp in times of disaster.

article thumbnail

Mastering B2B Tech PR: Strategies for Effective Communication

5W PR

Explore industry magazines, make the company’s presence felt at relevant conferences, and put platforms like LinkedIn to good use to pinpoint the movers and shakers in the company’s market. Undertake market research to pinpoint their pain points and craft the communication to tackle these issues head-on.

B2B 78