article thumbnail

Q&A with Deirdre Breakenridge about her New Radio Show, Women Worldwide

Melissa Agnes

My friend and colleague, Deirdre Breakenridge, CEO of Pure Performance Communications , has launched an amazing initiative in collaboration with The Social Network Station , a radio show broadcasted out of Las Vegas, Nevada. The #50Shows Empowering Women initiative was created to give women a voice and platform through Internet radio.

Radio 238
article thumbnail

Q&A with Deirdre Breakenridge about her New Radio Show, Women Worldwide

Melissa Agnes

My friend and colleague, Deirdre Breakenridge, CEO of Pure Performance Communications , has launched an amazing initiative in collaboration with The Social Network Station , a radio show broadcasted out of Las Vegas, Nevada. The #50Shows Empowering Women initiative was created to give women a voice and platform through Internet radio.

Radio 100
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Molly Boigon, Tech and Innovation Reporter at Automotive News

Bianchi Biz Blog

Before joining AN, I covered the Haredi (ultra-Orthodox Jewish) communities of New York. How long have you been in journalism and how did you get started? My first jobs after college were in radio production (both news and entertainment), and I eventually became a radio reporter at WGBH in Boston covering education in 2018.

article thumbnail

Even the Queen Uses Embargoes: 4 Tips for Following Her Royal Inspiration

PRSay

While an embargo is a must-have tool that is often used by the medical and research community to release published studies and new discoveries, adding one won’t make a substandard story newsworthy. Just ask Reed Pence, host and producer of the award-winning national radio magazine Radio Health Journal. “An

Radio 197
article thumbnail

Spotlight on a Solo PR Pro: Meet Stu Opperman, APR

Solo PR Pro

He developed a love of sports and print media at a young age, and set off to the University of Florida to pursue a degree in journalism. When he arrived on campus, however, he was amazed by the student-run broadcast stations, including radio and TV stations that would actually compete in the local market for ratings. “I

Meeting 131
article thumbnail

#Leaders Listen Up: #Millennials Share what Gets their Attention on Social Media

Deirdre Breakenridge

They’re listening to the radio and tuning into podcasts. Share personal community stories; go into the communities and get to know the social activists and well-known people who can create change. Use a writing style that’s personal or journal-style writing. The social media numbers continue to grow.

article thumbnail

Case Study: Bauer

NewsWhip

NewsWhip client Bauer Media, one of the UK’s influential media brand networks, had a strategic problem to solve at the start of 2015 in its Radio division. Despite having 107 individual media brands, reaching 22 million people across radio, digital, TV and magazines, Bauer realised that some of its brands were operating in silos.