article thumbnail

Podcasting 2.0 & Web 3.0 with Jennifer Navarrete on Growing Social Now

wiredPRworks

and web 3.0. Meet Jennifer Navarrette, Podcast Producer, Virtual Event Producer, Content Strategist, Community Builder, Speaker, and Blockchain Enthusiast – one of the top Women on Twitter Spaces. The post Podcasting 2.0 & Web 3.0 Looking for the future intersection of social media and podcasting? epodcaster.

Web 119
article thumbnail

Community for Career Development: A Look Inside One NAVUG Community Member’s Journey

Presspage

I’m a member of NAVUG , an online community that is the epitome of Margaret Mead's statement. If you will humor me and enjoy the story I am about to share, you too can build a thriving and successful online community in your sphere of influence. Online communities and learning were unleashed to the masses.

Community 115
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Philip Nussel, Web Editor at Automotive News

Bianchi Biz Blog

I’m the web editor for Automotive News , supervising all breaking news content on autonews.com. I work with most of the editorial staff on breaking news for the web. I work with most of the editorial staff on breaking news for the web. Several former interns emerged as key members of our staff in recent years.

article thumbnail

A Community Manager’s Toolbox

Shift Communications

Being a community manager may sound like a cool, trendy job filled with fun and creativity. Whether you’re managing a community of thousands or one of 100, you are the eyes and the ears of the company on platforms like Twitter and Facebook. As community manager, one of your main tasks is responding and interacting with audiences.

article thumbnail

5 tips for running virtual events at scale

Stephen Waddington

Conferences and events don’t transfer easily to the web but the PRCA, Provoke Media and the Virtual PR Summit have thought hard about how to create successful virtual events. Events have either been cancelled, moved directly to the web, or rebuilt from the ground up. Community Think hard about engaging your community in an event.

Web 87
article thumbnail

Join Us in Celebrating Our Enhanced, Comprehensive Marketing Services

PR 20/20

T oday we have exciting news to share with our community: Ready North is enhancing its services alongside Brightfind to offer more comprehensive marketing solutions. Inefficient marketing, sales, or internal business functions that could be enhanced with automation. Ready North was built on a pioneer mindset. Who is Brightfind?

article thumbnail

Monday Roundup: International Women’s Day

Waxing UnLyrical

Yesterday was International Women’s Day ( marked for the first time in 1911 , and for the first time on March 8 in 1914… the more you know …). Six marketing lessons for International Women’s Day. International Women’s Day: This Is What It Really Means To Act #LikeAGirl.